Tuesday 28 October 2008

37. Melaka Blitz + Booze Entropy 2

Personal/Friends & Family
oooh..Butterfly award awarded by Cheng Yee...the instructions there I ain't gona follow. My appreciation..sob sob thank you thank you..ahhahaahahha

So...for the Deepavali holiday weekend my friends and I had planned for a holiday plan. It was initially a Genting trip..bus fare only Rm7.80 from Kajang. But then we have a friend who is a prince of Melaka who suggested we go make a visit to the historical state of Malaysia that is Melaka.

We departed in the evening of last friday and reached there within one hour, there's only the border. A few more 10 minutes to reach the cities and first stop was a dinner spot with the friend's family. A treat. Nice food. Then we begun on a night excursion around the city and so we hopped onto the Sungai Melaka River Cruise. A 40 minutes cruising to see the famous spots of Melaka, a night scene of course.

After that, it's 12am already. Our friend took us around to check out the famous bars/clubs/pubs there. Cool eh..Good eh...chicks eh...There is one called Pure Bar. They are organizing a Halloween party. Anyone who come with make-up/costume gets free entrance. Another one just across the road is The Office, I had an inner attraction to it somehow...and then we strolled along the jetty entertainment centre. I could see the Eye of Malaysia already erected there. Balik rumah(friend's grandma house) buat si-eh then tidur...sucker Jonathan pwned the bed..leaving us blanketless and spaceless..my ass got banged basically until I gave up to change to another room without air-cond to rest in peace, literally. That was already 6am.

It's Saturday, whole lotta new places awaited my visit. It was my first time to visit Melaka. Even my family hasn't came. So, let these sets of photos tell the story. It started with a Chicken Rice-ball breakfast. I had 7 or 8 balls. Absolutely tasty. No pictures.

^This picture came through into life..all the while it was only found in the Sejarah Textbooks.

^This is the statue of Admiral Zheng He.

^This place too became a reality.

^A distant view of Eye Of Malaysia...or is it Eye on Malaysia?? hmm..

^The Beast & the Harlot in the City of Evil...note in the writings, the occupation of the deceased as a "merchant" and "captain" ahhah

^I think this is St. Paul.
^Japanese high school students...A LOT. I'm telling you, (fux the max!) I'm excited to see them(girls). But I had an experience there which then I identified them as Jipunas..I ain't writing it here. Ladies, don't bother to be curious I wouldn't want to let you people know. hahahaha

We had lunch at one of the very famous shop which serves Baba Nyonya delicacies from cendol to nasi lemak. We all had nasi lemak, laksa and cendol. All santan-based recipe. Total stomach euphoria. Of course I did buy gifts for people back at Penang. We went on to Makhota Parade shopping mall. Great place..cool. Balik rumah mandi pergi makan malam dengan ayah dan adik si kawan. It's something like bak kut teh..but no it's not, with pork meat and small intestines..in hokkien, hoon cheong. And then we walked on to the roads there which are named Jonker Walk, Taufu Walk..etc(i think so)..similar to Petaling Street night market. After that...

Clubbing. At The Office. Pure Bar was too crowded and packed. #$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&^%$#$%^& fux &^%$%^&*()*&^%$#$%^& I love the place. It's not usual like dance party clubbing, it's more of a leisure slow-burn clubbing but there are still people who were high and dancing. The waitresses all are dressed in office outfits...sexy. The chicks there...hot and cold. And I'm all hyped up, as I was served by 3 ladies. The music is LOUD so we have to talk(or shout) to the ears..that's the fux, communicating with them ear-to-ear so near(I can feel the ear and the lips..). AH, I can't forget that, man...my first club. 1 bucket of Tuborg. Muahah my friend said he's not bringing me along anymore next time because all the ladies approached only me muahah I'm telling you, I love it.
^So dark..

Oh ya there's prostitutes too luring rich men there...and one successfully caught one. My friend knows how to identify them..body language. Hot and slutty. Lepas tu balik rumah buat si-eh lagi tidur...

The next day, in fact before the next dawn at 5am. The stomach melancholy begun. Terrible stomach ache and food poisoning. The worst/best in my life to date. Toilet was my company of the day. oh the bed too. Porridge and Buns became the meals. Sigh, what's with me with new holiday places. Always. Enough, I don't want to remember the pain here...

Back to campus the next day because other friends were in pain too.
@$$#$%^&*

Melaka is great. Penang and Melaka the two "tak berkutu" states. Even Penang State CM came from Melaka. Fux

Homework homework assignment assignment sports workout rest...

Oh ya.. I got an old album of Lost Prophets - Start Something from there, one that I couldn't find in most shops.

{Advice...Clubbing destroys the heart. The music destroys the ear drums. Drinking destroys the liver. Smoking destroys the lungs. Unprotected ONS destroys the body. Excesses lead to a slow and young demise. Don't go over the line...for leisure once a while it's ok but be conscientious. I'm telling this to myself...but it's a live fast, die young hedonistic cult..huh}

[All the photos were taken by my handphone and some of them have been downsized, the proper size of the photo uploaded is under the link]

No comments: