Sunday 12 October 2008

35. The Strings

Personal
I got the touch of Fender and Gibson. Ah...

A Telecaster. And a Zakk Wylde Les Paul Special.

They are sooooooooooooooooooooo good. No one can imagine how excited and happy I was. Ya know, having get to touch, play, abuse and experience electric guitars. And these aren't any ordinary electrics. Thanks to BeatStop of Yamaha in Midvalley and the great guy working there.

They are just, great. At price from RM3000 of course. That really boosted my aspiration and hopes...ahha and you know what, I tried it plugged to a 200W Laney amplifier. Superb and magnificent.

ah.....I totally owned...myself. Especially having just borrowed a steel-string from a neighbour. ARGHHHHHHHH HOOI!!! YOU TRIGGERED MY IMPATIENCE! Nevermind, end of the year..end of the year. We will do G3. I guarantee you.

No comments: