Sunday 27 April 2008

7. Tribute to my Brain

Ideals/Stress-talk
Dreams. Hopes. Wishes. Are they just psychological references to what we couldn't attain?

I just wished I don't wake up from my sleep and continue the dream(good ones not nightmares) as I have always been living in. But then again, I just mentioned, "wished". So how?

They just lead to and beckon more questions and more hopes, and not all hopes come to live. When one dream is achieved, I don't think I feel any satisfaction as expected. That's the way and meaning, isn't it? Fulfill your dream but nothing comes free and no good life comes without hard life and stress(in this 21st century). So the excitement fades and the enthusiasm dies as challenges and obstacles surface. But I think that's the way, of course. The test. The game we play in life to test our true self. Then the ultimate dream is to die. This is the realistic view of achieving a goal. What about a kid dreaming to be Superman?

And, if we die before our dreams come true it's bad for our karma... unless we are positive about it. These are all non-answer-able questions and please no, don't look into any bibles for answers. BUT, I believe in prophecies(actually they depend on how you perceive an event eg. "a star will fall" can mean "the International Space Station crashes and burns" or "Britney Spears loses fame"). I will just go on and live with it anyway, cos' in this world I just don't have the balls and kind of heart that would reject to all conformities as a maverick plus I am a bit of hedonistic(Hedonism) and I like the idea of being a stoic(Stoicism. So altogether I have all the principles that contradict in me. But I still need to breathe, eat and bathe like humans. I, one of the children of Earth shall stand up and live up to my dreams and that means being determined and persevere. Laziness is somewhat an vengeful trait passed on from our previous lives, I'd think like that. Again, we are playing being tested. Tests in life are games. Survivors die gracefully. Losers die dissatisfied. This is a tribute. Walk on home, boy. Dream on.

[song title thievery from Tenacious D - Tribute, Pantera - Walk and Aerosmith - Dream On]

Well, something related for viewing and listening pleasure, Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer from the album Down To Earth. Dreams are just unreal. You gotta really listen to this..

No comments: