Thursday 16 October 2008

36. 18 Years of Joy, Indulgence & Macabre + Booze Entropy +

Personal
..rock @$$ for some crazy mojo updates..

License to Mature. Expiry of juvenile.

Embryo - 1991 : Oblivion
1992 - 1994 : Boredom
1995 - 1996 : Discovery to Earthlings
1997 - 1998 : Primary education starts + Character building
1999 : Chick Radar develops + Blooming of feelings
2000 : Y2K = Nothing
2001 : Rock and distortion was injected into my blood [Happy Linkin Park, LimpBizkit, Korn, Marilyn Manson and Slipknot introduction.
2002 : The year my life switched on + Fractured fore-arm
2003 : Secondary education starts + Libido increases + Danced(weird..the only one year of sea scouting, I still honour[salutes] 8th Georgetown(S) Sea Scouts)
2004 : Dark Age(because I didn't study well) + Blues & Classical Music Cult Evolution + Modern Day Metal Preaching (Remember well, YW and Hooi)
2005 : Complacency strikes back + Chick Radar upgraded to Chick Net(means 2 things;catching and internet)
2006 : Work Overdose Era begins + Late night sleeping + Overflow of feelings
2007 : Serious Work ignites + Chair meetings =.= (I don't like making speeches with everyone else being quiet and intense with a presence of a teacher;inferiority complex) + Emotions run wild (feelings level up)
2008 - Present Day : A world full of fun and fuxness + Music experience takes a great leap + Overflow of action and bewilderment + The year tears and joy took over + Turning point of Life

I've thought and cared too much. There's so much to life that I've yet to experience.

For this age, I delightfully modify my chick-device to Chick Radar enhanced with auto-target, more like Bluetooth wireless with profile auto-connect; after M.I.A issues and Seize The Day attempts[Avenged Sevenfold inspirations].

Wishlist:
1. Music rhythm, coordination and speed muscle...and patience
2. Squier Telecaster + Marshall RM380/Roland Micro RM430 (this has been a 5 years wait and it has undergone countless decrease of hope and price) [Dad..I couldn't ask for less already, I only owned by own bicycle(and an unwillingly dreadful classical guitar)...brother's laptop, handphone, playstation(s);time for my own electric experience! Mum, sorry I sms-ed so/too much.] T.T
3. Time management skill
4. New girl friends ~hahahaaah hopefully some neighbours/apartment-mates.
5. More time to spend with friends back at Penang. It's been losing so much abruptly. Life is definitely in its radiant eclipse at the moment..slow burn.
6. A healthy lifestyle(minimum level) and of course good health and safety
7. Make sure my family and friends back home are happy, safe and healthy.
8. Make sure my foes forget me.
9. Make sure girls don't miss the chance to look at me =.=
10. Make sure I don't miss the chance to look at girls(not the one at my campus) due to shorsightedness/non-observant-ness
11. Ok..final, I wish to make people happy and happy...

They are in no way of any priority order.

18 years of kick-ass life. Dedication of some new songs to myself and the people back in Penang(in the filefactory) hehe and my first time celebrating not at home without my family.

[song title word usage from Avenged Sevenfold - Radiant Eclipse and Atreyu - Slow Burn]

After this, it's City of Evil and then the Bat Country!YEAAARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
{I'm heavily listening to Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu and Bullet For My Valentine, need more BFMV though hah but yeah, Hooi I'm starting to going through the songs you gave me many months ago}

It's the blues re-evolution time. Get ready.

(Tiger Beer time...)


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --


A week ago, I arranged a dinner meet-up with Mou Jian, who is studying in INTI Nilai. That was the second time we meet. This time, a planned drinking meeting. We brought the vodka bought earlier by a friend/course-mate from Labuan(tax-free:whole lotta cheaper fux).

And so after our meal, we do the boozing. Left maybe around one quarter of the bottle. Let MJ try the wickedness of ultra pure vodka, which tasted like Scotch. The mix of the night was 7-Up. And then 3 persons got their face red. Me, being the "khekhiang"("berlagak") attempted a pure one-go bottoms up drink. It totally burnt my whole airway and the whole torso. Vision lagging occured minutes later to everyone. Haha, a mild one this time..unlike the first time 2 weeks ago which was followed by heavy head and dizziness. MJ enjoyed =D

Hostel room activity followed up. Card game and C&C Zero Hour LAN, 4vs4com. TOtal Body Annilihation. Brain wreckage also...of not studying at all. :s Nevermind. Body relaxation comes first..hehe

hmm..lyrics-writing have been coming back to me,after a two-years hiatus.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

On Saturday, I met up with Jason Teo who is studying in UTM for a Diploma in Aeronautics. My J-brother who is going to be in the aviation industry too. aha, I will have a post on this friendship thing.

Oh back to that, we and my friends from my study place actually blazed 6 shopping centres in one day. I think, it's more owning than women. First place being Berjaya Times Square. Then some gadget shopping at Lowyat. Lunch at Sungai Wang. A walk in Lot 10 and then a visit to Pavillion. Finally, bowling at midvalley. Spectated an underage(maybe around 12 years old) group of girls partying. Hot. I mean, they're dancing. They're really high. Non-stop. Fun. Rich kids.. And then a couple making out and foreplaying behind us. I didn't see it, I was informed so. Good outing with Jason, happy 12 years of friendship and J-brother-ship.

No comments: