Monday 6 October 2008

34. Break Stuff

Personal/Friends & Family
scheduled posting...by the time this post is posted I am in the class doing one of my midterm exam...

O k..holidays' over. What a life I experienced back in Penang, the island. Yeah, heavy endless rain and news of flood in the city, sad.. but yet, such fun..ain't it fun?

I drove a lot...until a point where my right leg becomes lazy to step for acceleration. So I went on a 40km/h city cruising, annoyed drivers please overtake me haha But no, most of the time I've been speeding, cutting, overtaking and no, I don't tailgate like Jonathan (haha!). It's fun and actually dangerous, think of your loved ones and the consequences when you think of attempting any speed stunts on the road. I always do, and I think that I get to reach them faster and see them sooner =D no la, that's not the point. My point is, THERE HAD BEEN SO MANY ROAD ACCIDENTS HAPPENING. They always happen but that was one day where I witnessed like more than 2 crash sites in a day. Scary. And ya, I inter-knock my sidemirror with someone else's. Not good.

So, it's been fun and pleasurable doing all the activities with friends back there. Meeting and visiting people, cheer up and cast a rain of smiles. Especially visiting my former babysitter with guavas for her...I hope I'd make her happy. The proud thing is I went alone and had a sit and get to eat her homemade jelly "chai-ean" and watching the kids play. They all have grown up so much...who I used to help babysit 8 years ago. fyi my babysitter, she used to babysit our Malaysia's Squash player Nicol David too..proud eh..

And for a reunion with friends. Pretty much joyful. We did like countless of CC outings..bowling games and pool. erh..and consecutive Fettes Park western food. Oh, tau lau juak for a farewell for Shen How. Our future doctor, who just went to Russia for his medicine studies. 6 years-ordeal urh.. As I know, my form 5 class monitor Jeffrey and another guy Edwin are the people who are pursuing medicine. Cool. All the best to them.

This. People who are not in Penang anymore... From right, that's Jonathan, Daniel, X and Andrew. Daniel's in Nottingham and Andrew in Singapore...Nottingham in Semenyih...hehe
[ah...cool growing up photo, thanks to Andrew for the capture and Daniel for sending. btw that's my belt protruded not anything else hah]

Spent most of the time with Ah Hooi la...lonely rocker. DAMN...RM250 for the whole electric guitar package from Andrew. Yeah, never mind I get to at least touch and feel the power before pressing my balls for the next near 3 months. Wait for me!!! I shall come back and complete the harmonizing. And I had the best so far in my experience nasi kandar woohoo...at RM7.50; pahaayam kicap, telur puyuh and daging kambing ketul...fux I will dearly miss it.

Aiya...don't get to spend more time with this buddy la, Mr. Jon...he's darn occupied...never mind haha as long as everybody is happy..

Did shoppings....got 2 new jerseys, sports tops which are so comfortable hopefully they will serve me well in sports. A replacement for my broken tumbler bottle. Got my favourite windbreaker from my aunt yay. And most importantly new sets of underwear...YEARGH! haha

That should summarize a bit or so on the things I did back at home sweet home...it's fun except for the part I have to rush(still slacking) for my homework. At home, I'm really the part-time slacker I once was...eat, play guitar, air drum while listening to music, then sleep and repeat. Or sleep, computer, chat, eat and repeat. Not productive. Only hiking and walk rounds with Hooi sum up the hard work I had. and yeah, new additions of music into my laptop playlist. Jonathan should be fully equipped with games too! There goes the studying motivation...oh yeah, vodka and chocolates from friends from abroad. Hopefully alcohol and cigarettes don't make up a part of me in future...kuatkan iman!

OH YA! Forgotten! Khang Yang's birthday! hahaha We went to celebrate for him. Birthday cake and KFC, and a pair of white school shoes which he need too. 18 years old people....I'm gonna join them soon woohoo...condom sales will shoot up too soon.

[Song title thievery from Limpbizkit - Break Stuff]

Back to jungle life, dudes and babes. Take care and cheers. All the best people =D

This is a crazy shit...A7X - Bat Country TOC Live LBC

2 comments:

hooi said...

Hey....where am I?
I could have been in the picture...I wanna be a part of growing up too!

Anonymous said...

ahha...we were hiding from you. You're just upstairs that time still oblivious. keke