Friday 25 July 2008

24. The Dawn to the Darkness

Stress-Talk
Let me try create something out of nothing. Fill nothingness with blankness.

hmm...brainstorm. headbang. fresh air.. music....free time

Ok, this will be a short one if I couldn't.


I talked to Jonathan about the zero state or zero level neutral condition. Which God knows what's this is about.

Let's say. If everyone becomes good people and there's zero vices. Sinless. So the world turns good. So good becomes the normal level. The neutral. Like nothing. Let's mark it as zero. So like I mentioned before on the relation with Integers in Mathematics. Zero is now the goodness. I stated that it will go up or go down from there. I just don't know why, I didn't think well enough(as usual) perhaps. When Jonathan says, ok let the world continue to go up in positive numbers. It struck me in the pancreas. He means letting the world do better and better and be greater at being good. At that point, I just suddenly stopped dead at my thought to stand for my principles. Hmm..I think and think and I agreed that time. But I kinda deny that the increase that is higher than the zero level leads to something else. It might not be good-er. So what? There's a miscalculation and lost of thought in this matter. I gotta sit back and relax, unwind recollect my thoughts and analyse. Hmm...haven't done laundry in 3 days.

Ok, back to quotes and prophecies... I watched Batman(on the premier day). Commercial title is Dark Knight. Snippets of spoilers here.

Let me talk a bit about my surroundings first. hehe, my first time in fact having movie-goers beside me getting so moved and emotional besides laughter. There's these people around me who kept uttering, "shit!", "oh no!", "shit" and more "shitt". It's normal actually, I have seen my aunts all scream and begging for God's mercy for the hero in the movies, and a senior schoolmate communicating with the characters in the movie like, "watch out! At the back of you!" "NO! TURN RIGHT!" "ah ur leg!" "hit him harder!" "GOSH! YOU'RE SO DUMB". Back to the Batman. Because there's scenes which really threaten audiences to curl, pray for forgiveness and ponder whether the killing or hurting will take place. In the end,[spoiler] most of the hurtings happen for real. So to me, this movie is violent but erm..but not gory. Just a little sadistic and satirical. Ah, just how great the acting of Heath Ledger(R.I.P.) for the character The Joker. Pure awesomeness. And Christian Bale trying to sound like Corey Taylor in Batman suit. Lots of surprises in this movie. Just pure greatness. Being a realistic humanoid superhero movie, this is a great action-movie for me. The other would be Indiana Jones in this year. Other super great special effect action-movies for me are still Transformers and the new ones are Ironman and The Incredible Hulk. HULK SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So in the movie, there's this quote: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. What's the point there? The magnifent two-face ever changing world. The perception of people. The thoughts alike. Sometimes you do good but you are blessed wrongly, short-termed. But some bad guys really live forever with good blessings. Let's not talk about afterdeath or life. What The Joker does is really similarly of Goth, if according to YW's post. Non-mainstream conformist way. The unidealistic. Do what's right and fun for himself. But of course, Stressm objects to his deeds in instigating and killings. But by watching the movie, I developed a sense of empathy for him. I also feel what he is doing serves mankind right. Sometimes there are just these kind of mavericks who try to show the world a different path but too bad, the mainstream view the move as "illegal".

Same to my brother's conformity with Karl Marx's Communism ideology. Is it an ideology? Same thing again, it depends on how you accept them. I do not really believe there's right or wrong but it's subtle. Absurd at times. Or sometimes people just use the wrong method with the wrong tools. But that's also the maverick's way. You use fund-raising activity to help create awareness towards some peace work. The maverick might use fireworks and display of bloodshed to cease war and promote peace.

Greed sometimes or at all times plays a part. For an example, you would want some part of the profit or credit gained. haha but Batman doesn't, really. He endures it. And that is why he is the Dark Knight.[watch the movie then you will know wth i just mentioned]

"WHY SO SERIOUSSS?!" ~The Joker

Ok, new thought. (not bad..maybe it's music that keep my brain generating new ideas..just listened to Avenged Sevenfold's Seize The Day guitar solo).

This way. Take Batman. He fights crimes. He tries hard to reach the zero level. So let's say zero level is attained. Which means he is no longer needed? Or he is the new deal to the cops? The movie targets him as a law breaker..some kind of Hancock? By the way, Hancock movie is really inspirational. Batman, gona be the new villain? That's the point in that zero level theory. When the "bad" extincts, the "good" becomes the bad in order to restore to good. Any idea what this explains? I feel this agrees to the principle that higher or lower fluctuation from the zero level leads to something else. And it comes back to the cycle principle. Take this, when you are bad, you will want to be good. When you are good, you do something bad and you become bad.

Theoretical.

SUbjective. Big Banging.

My belief: Take this life as neutral. Then you screw, you do real bad stuffs like killing and raping. Next life, you suffer and suffer bad fate as a vengeance to your past life and then you repent. In the following life, you lead a poor life like a new beginning. Next life your life turns back to neutral. So the cycle of life goes on. However this is not in line with or being taught by Buddhism and in Karma, though it's similar in the sense of cycle.

It takes free time and twisted neurones to come up with these ideas to write.

Sucked. Absorbed. The by-products are to be expelled soon. 2 hours of blogging two posts..and Jonathan has continued his nap. But I didn't post this instantly.

Cheers. This might be one of the very few last large hours of free time I am going to have... Savour!

Back to jungle life.

"Take me home to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty" ~Paradise City, Guns N' Roses

No comments: