Sunday 11 May 2008

9. Future Kaleidoscope

Personal/Friends & family
hey MIAT member, this is dedicated to you and all the peeps studying there.
May 8th - The KL Day
I followed Jonathan down to Kuala Lumpur with his parents. The objectives are to fetch his sister back from UKM and pay a visit to Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology(UniKL MIAT).

Unfortunately, I went with not so good body condition which I didn't feel good about because my coughing would spread germs for the 5 hour long journey in the car and back another 5 hours. So a total 10 hours of germs congested the car with the father, mother and Jonathan and 5 hours only for his sister. I refused to see doctor u know...want to see how independent I am to doctors... but sigh, never mind, don't make mummy cry worry-go see doctor lo today. As expected and usual, inflamed and swollen throat and tonsils. Antibiotic-ANS

Halt, before I go on... let me just wish all mothers(healthy, single, teenage, old, young, pregnant, sick, unmarried etc; as long as you've taken care of a child like a mother) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. I am proud to say that I bought a heart-shaped donut for my mum... buying gifts is something i rarely do, not because I don't appreciate people but I couldn't think of what to do to return favours. I fear I die not lightening up hearts.

This place is 15km northeast of KLIA. It is also around maybe 15-20km from Kajang, the nearest busy town area. It's in Dengkil district in Selangor. Ulu, you would say. Surrounded by lush forests of oil palms. Nuclear and Atom research centres on the way there. It took around 15 minutes to drive out from this place with perfect no slowing down traffic. No lamp posts. No reflectors. Imagine driving at night, so I name the place the ulu twilight. Interesting, I saw a banner promoting an entertainment centre with jamming studio with a direction. But that direction points to a small road down the barren grassland and cross a river and into the forest. I guess we can jam Guns N' Roses' Welcome To The Jungle song there.

I have nothing much to elaborate about that place though it's a nice place. I am. I am going to study there. I will have Mr. Jonathan Lim as a friend there who is also a part-time HG(tahu-tahulah apa makna di sebalik perkataan ini) which is a good thing. Ok 15 seconds tribute to my friend here, I knew him since like 8 years ago in a school bus when I was the gang leader(HAHAHA I miss those times we used to throw packets of ice out of the bus and sharing laughs with the driver). Only to find him in a same class as me in 2003 for Form 1. Anyway, it's a really conducive location to study at. Clean. Unperturbed. No noise and air pollution. No entertainment outlets. Stress-free huh...

Here I go...the stairway to my dream(note, only at stairway). So long as my eyesight and height could take me to I would still be living with the Wright Brothers' inventions even if not soaring the sky with them. The road to aircraft maintenance engineering(AME)...

Wait, look at this first. MUAHAHA. My certificate for the Hikathon. Hooi, do you want my mum to get your name onto the certificate too?
Alright, I've made a collage of photos which I took with my camera during the trip there. I do think they are little boring. heh And here a bigger picture and another one.

Great... all my posts seem to look so long with such a small(shudn't complain) layout space for texts.

No comments: