Tuesday 27 May 2008

13. She Isn't Real

Personal/Ideals
This is for and came from a skydive into my heart's inner heart... I had not been writing one since last year and suddenly I came up with this. This is also for the heart I once had.. or maybe didn't have.

SHE
She may not have a beautiful body,
But she has beautiful eyes,
She may act and look horny,
But she is really damn nice,
She may not be fat,
She may not be thin,
She may not be the best I've met,
But in my heart, she will always win.
She may not be enough sweet,
But her smile to me is enough to kill,
Her lips make me weak,
Her touch made me kneel,
Her hair heats me up,
Her smell helps me to sleep,
Well, she's one of you;
One of the very few
I would keep in view...

I thought of the words while eating in a restaurant with my family because I scoped a girl who I thought have looks good... and sexy with nice eyes. So I started rhyming my words up to describe someone. This is dedicated to you, and all the beautiful ladies around the world(be it you reader's girlfriend or wife or your mum, not forgetting your sister). Yes, please do kindly write your comment. It so happened that this piece is a bit similar to the titlesake song She by Elvis Costello. Cheers.
....
I think this girl(picture below) is sweet(and cute). huh, my taste is very awkward, i know. Her name is Natalie( and I think she's a lot younger than me, maybe...). No, it's just an advertisement for Maxis. She can be spotted up in the giant advertisement billboard at Scotland Road, Penang(if you are heading towards the horse race course from Green Lane by the Masjid Negeri overhead bridge, look to the back; if you are on the opposite side of the lane heading towards Green Lane then just move your head or eyes to the right; for people who can't multi-task well like me please be careful of the accident that may occur as mentioned in my BOOBy Trap post).
(copyright of Maxis)
(Crazzzzy). I got nothing else better to do.

[Song content thievery for post title from Vermillion pt1 & 2 by Slipknot and content from For The Heart I Once Had by Nightwish]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! grandfather story!

Anonymous said...

she isn't real? fake? haha

hooi said...

shadows of Battle Royale.

She's Nat, she's real.




don't let it build up inside you

JaredT said...

**it...but the closest Nat i've met is Natalie H'ng Y** N** MUAHAHAHHAHA who thinks GNR is PUNK. forgiveness.the next Nat is Nad whom I chia Bowling-u know la same face with so many ppl.so unreal heh. oh yeahhh...battle royale population control-that's worse. ano