Sunday 11 May 2008

10. Tarantula Terror Tobacco Teeth

Personal
May 11th - Dental Appointment
waa... It's been a while since I suffered the stress of very tender painful biting impact on the teeth only to hear the doctor says, "put rubber bands" then I knew that I would feel that agony again. I couldn't open my mouth wide. I can't yawn with my mouth opened big. I can't shout nor wail. I can't cough properly. I can't do any job which requires my mouth to open big enough for something to enter, even sticking my tongue out to lick or wet my lips is hindered. Darn rubber bands. But it's replaceable, when brushing or eating. Its function, to ....bla bla bla...I can't remember what the very short skirt clad nurse said because I was looking at my brand new look of teeth. Some kind of physics applied to put tension in different directions on the teeth to get a resultant force which will be the direction the teeth moving to. oh puck! I just sneezed and it fraeking HURTS!!! Imagine someone punching your teeth from the inside out while you grit your teeth hard. I self-proclaim this as "body jewellery" or "extreme body modification" as featured in The Startwo pg2. hehe

This could be the very future Saw X movie's pin up... (beware: original size of photo is extreme-might induce nightmare)
Imagine
all the hooked teeth would snap to pull out everything out of their place after the timer goes off...

No comments: