Sunday 13 April 2008

2. Patience

As Axl Rose sings in Guns N' Roses' "Patience", "Said woman take it slow; It'll work itself out fine; All we need is just a little patience; Said sugar make it slow; And we'll come together fine; All we need is just a little patience" and "Sometimes, I get so tense but I can't speed up the time; But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider; Said woman take it slow; Things will be just fine; You and I'll just use a little patience; Said sugar take the time". So patience, people.

My dream is not a playground. My dream is not a street. My street is also not a toilet. So, don't expect updates(new posts) like you walk into a toilet to sit and shit or pee. You know, you don't remember dreams easily. It takes time for me to recollect and place the pieces together plus procrastination, distractions and stress. But since I have gained permit to open my dream world for public visiting I vow not to vow to make a deal with myself to display my physical/mental activities in words(will try take pictures too) as regular as possible, like once every week.

No comments: