Friday 11 April 2008

1. New Blood Joins

Welcome, to the jungle... sorry, if you didn't intend to end up in a jungle.

Welcome, to wherever you are... yes, so just believe it.

Welcome, to the nest of unfulfilled dreams... the place you surrender your dreams and hopes of escape from this melancholy.

Think, again.
Ain't it fun?
Ain't it sickening?
Trying to gain happiness in a so-called civilized life.
While fighting off sadness.
It does not matter.

Just accept it, you are stuck if you don't look at the bright side but you will be blinded if everything bright emerges and sins prevail. As David Coverdale says in Steve Vai's "For The Love Of God", "We may be humans but we are still animals". So there's the fine line. Read between the lines if you wish to, but it won't do any good. So who the hell or heaven cares if you like to live in a dream? No one is stopping you. Get on with life, will you.

Blogging is such a hot(maybe) thing now so why not I just try some expressing paraphernalia. Maybe friends and family would somehow or in whatsoever way realize that my head or my brain or my mind or my heart or my soul or my ball(s) is dancing in a different world with different tunings and melodies. The world I call and name dream. Not necessarily a fantasy. Not exactly an otherworld. Just dream. We all have dreams. Hopes and wishes. So what's my way of expressing the words I see that you all don't see? Welcoming you into this blog so you can have a stroll in my thoughts which are transcribed into words and projected as light beams from the monitor of your computer and into your eyes to be received as signals so your brain can interpret them. I use man-made English with some minor/major human-error in its proper usage to communicate.

Forgiveness and vengeance is your choice. Life and death is just a perception behind the action of inhaling and zero pulse reading respectively. So, again, please get on with life. I will try as hard as possible in a very
stressful way to remain sane and write normally like a human(as you perceive it).

Thank you for reading. Go wash your face and brush your teeth. Don't blame me for pollution.


No comments: