Wednesday 3 December 2008

44. Forget & Wither

Personal
The number four. In chinese, as I know for dialects such as mandarin, hokkien and cantonese they are all pronounced similar to the word "die" which means die. So you see, most of Chinese owned automobiles won't have the number four for their number plates. Sixty nine is better right which is 69. So my post hits the two digits of four. WOW. So I got nothing special to storytell. Only disappointment and first time in my life I admit I regret.

Not putting extra effort in my Material & Hardware subject which is like studying History with chemical equations. But me, failing to do well in it 12 hours ago is like feeling worse than flunking history and bio altogether. Really. Really disgruntled. But let's not meddle with the past. I will look forward to the results. See if I can still achieve a flat cgpa of 4.00. Ambitious, lest I won't get to see myself achieving something like that in education in my life ever because semester 1 seriously is the simplest and easiest to score. Grr...

So I have another 11 hours to another paper, this one is similar to E&E. Electrical Fundamental I. And I haven't got my sleep yet. Yet another disappointment? Touchwood. 4 papers left and I'm off my jungle territory. Back to nest in around 4 days time, dudes and babes...

It's December, can you believe it? It was a year (-already-) ago I was done with SPM and now dealing with another kind...Ok. Take care. Cheers. See you around.

No comments: