Thursday 25 December 2008

47. The Holiday Joy Ultimatum

Friends & Family
First of all, Merry Christmas. It's the dawn of 25th of December. Hooi, ur disappointing...sleeping wth you should be granting people happiness and be worshipped, the Jeesus.

To obliterate the murky and gloomy past...cover up with joyous moments spent together with friends and family. Back in hometown. The island. The great floating land linked by a sophisticated stand-firm bridge...longest in South East Asia right?

hang on...the writer's brain block slowly dissipating...boo. Boom.

Alright it has been almost 3 weeks since I came back from my campus. And the last written post was a tribute to Hide. The previous was just an informative post.

As you know, I've been granted an electric guitar already. ahha got photos already..

And I've done lots of activities since then. The ranked top as the most frequently done activity is(besides food) CC. Malei... It's a tour of death la.. Getting such freaky affinity for DOTA. Not just because it's a great game(interesting) but I keep playing it to learn more and more and improve and most of the time, to no avail. I'm a holy shit owning noob. Dun challenge me. Boring.

Here's a short video of my game back in my hostel room to kill time. It was a Naruto TD. Background music was actually my laptop speaker blaring, Slipknot - Gematria(The Killing Name).




Alright, so let's go. I will go through very briefly what I've done and been doing.
-Tried the guitar in different positions and styles. Getting comfortable with it. hah.

-....wait, I can't really remember anymore what I did. Let's see..there's Jason. Oh yes. I have been catching up with this long time bruddy(Jbrother+buddy) this holidays. Only that he left for KL so soon. Haven't swam with him. So I brought him out to hiking. First was the wednesday with Hooi. And then a food recommendation tour to the Argyll Road Roti Canai(RC) stall. I had earlier mentioned it as my childhood favourite RC place.

-Roti racist-roti masin-roti mini-roti dahaga-

But...it was a bad day. What a bad impression to Jason. It's so farking bad that day! So small in size and yet it tastes like eating solid sea water, figuratively...totally like salt accidentally spilt into the preparation. The worse is the fact that only our table(chinese boys) receive such small pieces of RC and they taste horrible. So we started thinking of racism. Fark. I almost vomited...like forcing 100% sodium chloride ingestion. I complained to the manager and cook. They started explaining...bla bla..ok la give chance la since I still love this place.

-did some Botanical Gardens jogging and exercising too with him and Hooi.

-Ye-Wheen came back too . Then we did our first G3 extravagance overnight. With guest performance by Jonathan. haha. It was rather a tiring night...with a late binge and booze. Heck, YW added Carlsberg into the noodle..ramen I think..kimchi-esque..ok la. Get high. The PS3 games of the night were Soul Calibur 4 (or 5??) and The Siren. The Siren is a farkup thriller horrifying game. I call it like that. Similar to the likes of Silent Hill where you brace the darkness and fear in a dead place. It's a great game, with each of us taking turns to complete the objectives. Super fun plus agitation plus fear plus 4am ambience.

-hmm..what else? oh yeah, swimming. First blood. With Jonathan and YW. Fun. But certainly cold with the morning wind chills at my apartment outdoor pool. Followed by a very satisfying wallet-blowing-jacking billed lunch. At El Mondo's. RM112 for 3 persons. wooh. 3 pizzas with drinks and service charge with government tax.

-hmmm...then? CC lo.. Eating out lo.. Garena at home lo... Basically these make up the life during this holidays.

-Should be nothing so significant anymore..so it's Jonathan's party occasion. His conceived plan of organizing a BBQ party. Exclusively for close friends and especially his loved one who came down to visit Penang. So we had fun doing disco while cooking daging(Zohan quote). Good chicken, beef, balls, sausages, corn and bellpeppers from Mr. Ng Khang Yang. The ending, the forced-to-finish-it-up cooking was ended abruptly by the tiny droplets of drizzling. CC was the destination after that. Until 1am.
Aeroplanes in the sky, landing. Big loo...wuahh...

-ok coming near to today already. woohoo..speed reading or whatever...I know not enough alluring visual-enhancing photos here.

-After the BBQ and CC, a few hours later..as in 11am the next morning, we went hiking till number 3 of Youth Park. woooh...rock climbing and rope climbing were the amusement. And there I had my scratch on my leg. I FARKING SLIPPED OFF THE small CLIFF. Funny the way i slided down. Even YW's handphone flung out of his pocket without him knowing. "kenot break one". And then lunch at Batu Lanchang market. And then CC. Serious..the same venue.

-Dinner with family at...El Mondo's. haha. Here a picture. Folded pizza..

-Swimming, this time with YW and Khang Yang. Same thing..bone chilling winds. This time the amusement was delving into deep depth of the pool to touch the bottom. YW even got his head touched to the bottom. I failed. But I managed, to crawl underwater..wooohoo..sounds fun huh.

...ooh it's bright already... 7.30am and I'ven't sleep yet.

-The Monday, 22nd. Went for dental. Given the plan of removing my braces in February. YEAH! Then to Hooi's house to kill time. Next fetch YW and Raymond. MEE SOTONG. Compulsory holiday outing and get-together lunch. With Joel. And yeah, meeting up with the arch-mouth-debating-rivals Daniel and Andrew. Proceeded to PENANG BOWL for bowling. Jonathan tagged along. Joined the organizer people, Eric, Seow, Razeen, Danial and Reshvinder(a pal who parted since 2006 for Australia).

- 23rd. Home Garena as usual..to kill time. Then the night, rockers' trip to PESSOC performance of Beethoven's 9th Symphony at Dewan Sri Pinang. Woohoo..Ode To Joy. Then meet up with Adelyn the violinist haaha after the show. Like so many bunches of PFS mates around especially the Chorus people.. Hooi wearing a T-shirt inside with the phrase, "If it ain't Rock, it ain't music", ahaha such irony. Luckily no bash up by the Jascha Shimano the Yngwie Malmsteen-huge-Conductor of the orchestra. Penang CM Mr. Lim was supposed to be there but according to my mum, he only made it to the Sushi Kin dining with the horde of Dato's and Datin's. Elite arrogant rich manifests...

---->It was a Tuesday. And it rained before and after the night. Hell yeah. Actually I was invited by Cheng Yee to Wei Loon's homecoming party. Fux..couldn't make it. Sorry dudes..

- and then....?? Nothing else. I slept the whole day as a matter of hangover...lousy driver's remorse. Then Garena gaming till like what??few hours ago. And then the writing of this post. Very meaningful life I got here.

Ok..one more picture(urh..a little dark.forgot to edit a bit). To show you my guitar, the most recent look. The Rose.

Oh yeah! One more thing. Just yesterday I had a dream. And this guy, my class monitor appeared and did something. I forgot what. I was thinking why the heck I dreamt of him. Fark. Hours later, I received a voice mail while my phone was switched off from him. A distress call regarding our practical assignment. Fark. I am the Dream sucker.

So, next big thing..hmm..
-Kerachut Hike & Beach Leisure. Who wanna go, tag along and say YES to me. Not confirmed when.
-USM Jazz performance. Hooi is in! GO GO GO! But tickets are selling like hot sex.
-2nd G3 extravagance at YW's. Live footage recording
-hmmm....around 15 days left to go back to MIAT

ok time to sleep. Enjoy your life. Merry Christmas to those who are celebrating. I'm not. I only receive presents. But my number of presents dwindled down like from having (similar example) 20 boxes to now receiving like maybe 5 or less or close to nil. Aging. Also, have a happy new year. 2009. Should be a nice year for ..duno..anything joyous. Rock on.

Next posts should touch more photos..especially my guitar and particularly my activity captures.

No comments: