Sunday 30 November 2008

43. The Limits of The Dead + Sayonara Asrama

Personal/Ideals
Be afraid...the darkness that appears in the daylight. This is serious holy shit that is produced by Slipknot as the latest album after 4 years. All Hope Is Gone. Totally (sic). I recommend it to those who are (sic) of the environment and the life being in control by all The MAN. If you are a Maggot, we revel.

The "nano"gram, the 9-edged instead of 5-sided pentagram. It's imprinted translucent on the front and back of the booklet. Only Maggots could see it haah

There, the origin where my email got its name. #4 James Root, who uses a Telecaster >.<
"Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."
~The Joker[Dark Knight]


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --


Goodbye hostel..(you suck! and your price went up)
hah ahh....no more cat shits strewn wherever favourable. No more holding breaths while doing laundry. It's like Slipknot saying "breathing in sulfur", suffocating.

The closet

The roof (for spiderman acts when any neighbour gets stranded when they left the room locked without having the key)

The shower pipe

The door (whose door knob has its own anti-theft system-pseudolock stuck-tightness)

The room (censored for privacy discreet-Jonathan's side)

Even though there's many downsides of staying in hostel I still love the community and close proximity we have. You could just meet your friends and neighbour-student-mates anytime anywhere anyhow..nevermind, let go. hah

My desktop background! This particular face in the wallpaper seems to resemble a bit a girl(young lady) I met a few times at different places, a stranger but if I'm sane it's the same person(..my fetish for resemblance..). And I know she's staying in the apartment which I am going to move in to next year. Not too cute-not too pretty-just so sweeeet. "She, may be the face I can't forget"...ahh.
[the pink make it looks like a girl's]
It's in my handphone wallpaper too... ya noe, I don't get to "wash eyes" at my place so this is my kind of amusement haah.

So, 1 week to go...a week of final exam. Then Penang will experience a bang that has never occur before. An electrifying experience with more than 2 fretboards transmitting superstrings of distortion concoction fluctuation satisfaction devastation. A Bigger Bang, that's it. Get ready Hooi, YW, Joshua and Andrew (and maybe Jonathan XD).

["The limits of the dead" is a phrase from the song Psychosocial. "breathing in sulfur" is from Sulfur. "She, may...." is from Elvis Costello - She. "A Bigger Bang" is a title from The Rolling Stones]

No comments: