Tuesday 9 December 2008

45. An Angel Crucified + Island Supreme + Decendance of The Rose

Personal/Ideals
Rocker
HIDE
1964 - 1998

True rock blitz. True Bliss.

We will always love you Hide. XD

[Hide is pronounced as "hee-day". Ian, bash em' who get it wrong. Hooi, show em' the picks YW bought for you]


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

[The best looking food I served myself, Nasi Briani Lemak]

So, I'm back. I'm going absorb the smithereens of blowed-up shits and filter the pollution back in the island and shower them in form of confettis for you guys. You will have 4 weeks to farck me.

Carlsberg SUX. Laksa. Dunhill. Wantanmee. Mee sotong. Bowling. GSC. House of The Dead 2. Aunt's homecook. Vios Exhaust emission. Penang Hill marathon. Bring it on. I've got an axe.

Licks. Chops. Riffs. Rolls. Harmonizing.
Tremolo. Harmonics. Bending. Tapping.
Groin-kicked-face. Roar. Scream. Moan.
Headbang. Axe-swing. Drumset crashing. Axe-smashing.
ER. 130+ Decibel blown eardrums. Profuse bleeding chick wall scraped-smear in on the torso.

I find it too little time to accomplish too many things but I'll have to live with it with two arms and two legs and a brain chopped halfway into two.

It's a merciless cult...people in our lives just have to come and go and leave everyone all gasping for love. It bites >.< [Song title thievery from Dir En Grey - Merciless Cult] In memorial
from the band, X-Japan.
Yeah this is a way-too-cool glam hair band.
This is a video of the same song but it's the official PV which was dated 1994


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Heard of Da Vinci Code? And the sacred Black Stone at the Ka'Ba?

Then you might stumble upon the mystery of The Rose..
[After 4 years of playing-with-the-air-guitar, The Rose was finally brought to the stage]

1.You hear Guns N' Roses...
2.You know how a rose looks like...
3.You know a rose has thorns...
4.You know my MSN contact address...
5.then here comes the unravelled never-before-kept secret.

ANS:
1.A significant term derived from the Rock n Roll world.
2.Rose is beautiful.
3.It's a long and a little painful journey to finally get to own one.
4.yeah..my address is HARD..haha
5.X-Japan even has a song with the title 'Rose of Pain'.

More to come on it. I know I want it. heh

No comments: