Saturday 10 January 2009

51. The Next Seasonal Tide

Personal/Friends & Family
Hello again, the January of the year 2009. The beginning of a new year, in fact the very first week. It is also the season in the year which many farewells take place. In certain way because it's usually the time when studies start so people either leave for further studies or to continue their semesters. Looks like a fresh kickstart with smiles and serenity brought forward from the previous year. May the joy finds it way in everyone's heart.

As for me, I will make my move back to the jungle(by the time you read this, I am already there). If you haven't know I brand my place of study jungle. But this photo wouldn't make you think so. Who wants a free ride(in the dream)?
[My first photo with an aircraft. Jonathan took this photo for me]

Good luck to Ye-Wheen in continuing his A-levels for his final 6 months. Go on, get a M.D blues-style. Good luck to Cheng Yee too, at Sunway...know what I duno wat course u doing oso...so BAD of me..island people basically. And to the rest, either still at holidays or going back already or starting on a new journey I wish you HAPPY STUDYING and best wishes in you endeavours.

Oh, for Hooi and Khang Yang. Work your ass off for STPM! Just make sure when I meet you guys again, don't look like some study geek or lose some patches of hair already. To Jon, I am waiting for your big paycheck in the near future. Your turn to treat me REAL big.

So here are some photos for entertainment purpose while I could serve.

ahh..my new partner. For the time being, I am going on a solo hiatus.

[dismantling to check out the innards, that neck space does allow me to fix a humbucker heh]

[Marshall amplifier..WOW..hahah..it's so good. This unit is very simple. So easy to use.]


[This matters so much...it's a Joe Satriani product ok! Planet Waves strap]

And yeah, thanks to Hooi for bending my string like 4 notes?higher and snapped it. But new set of Ernie Ball Medium Slinky equipped its way.woohoo

The splinter that got into my palm. It's minuscule. But to take it out, it's just nice, stinging, morbid and what can say, it's for the love of pain. YW got nice amount of flesh scraped off just recently, in the swimming pool. It's just so good to see blood huh. Dig em'.
[ahha..so small only...but imagine la using a needle to dig it out, to open a hole. Astounding.]
[the piece of splinter...]

My other accounts of pain were stepping onto broken glass pieces, stapling fingertip, burning fingertip using the car cigarette lighter, hitting and getting guitar fretboard splinter into between fingernail and tip and bleed. They are accidents of course and I never(for now) would want to hurt myself like this. Also getting aircraft wiring poked into between nail and tip. So what's your style? haha Be more careful.

And my first new phone. That's Guns N' Roses. Great Buckethead guitars in it haha

So, I will be back in Penang again for the Chinese New Year. Get sweatin'. Till next time. oh yeah..gota return KY his swimming trunk which he left that day...huh so gay.
My top 2 alien-based inspirations are from Joe Satriani and Velvet Revolver materials.
~JS - Surfin' with the Alien [and his affinity for alien stuffs]
~VR-Loving the Alien

For some non-personal/stress-talk write-ups, I haven't got any good materials. No inspiration though. There's nothing much for me to "preach" about haha. Basically just plain fresh season in the year. I just have nothing at all in my head, opinions or whatsoever except a still-born draft which I need to find a suitable time to write and post.

Time oooh...this year will test my time management to the critical level. Failure of doing so spells disappointment and will only reflect my "you-still-duwan-to-change" attitude. But at least I should improve a bit on giving proper time allowances and not procrastinating on and on again. This does apply to everyone, I reckon especially with this new era and generation of youngsters having new toys and "great" lifestyle. So, back to you people..enjoy life.

2 comments:

Dr. Theorist said...

WOI! Tat pic of u n d plane is so FREAKIN' cool!!! Way 2 go, boss! I wish I kud fly a plane. Sounds much easier than getting a plane ready 4 a flight, huh? Ppl dun hear bout aviation engineers. Once they touch down, all they cn think is, fu yoh, pilot so yeng, he made tat plane touch down oh-so-smoothly. Then they all go worship d pilot. Forgot d engineers who prepared d plane. n God 4 keepin d weather fine.

Damn. Tat pic is so cool...

JaredT said...

so gay..haha. thanks ah. pilots are as equally important la..but the mainstream just "menjunjung" the balls of pilots..at times making pilots overrated.. so let's work towards opening the eyes of the people. dun tarnish pilot image heh