Tuesday 27 January 2009

53. The New Celebration

Personal/Friends & Family
Ayam kicap

Sayur kuning

Telur sotong...

First time in my life minus the infant years, I slept till as late as 11am on the first day of Chinese New Year. Nice, at that time for the every past years I should be in the temple or relatives' houses chewing sweet cookies and having hard time pushing in the bulk of angpows into the pocket. Lazy morning for everyone. Because my mum woke really late too hahah only to be wake-up called by my aunt.

New clothes. You can see you know, on the roads, in the shops, at the house porches, everywhere people are, you see their clothes.. They are all bright(as in fresh and new) and clean. Good ol' tradition for us chinese Malaysians. Peace be unto all.

As for me, on the first day of the Chinese New Year I had lunch with my family, with aunts who are sisters to my mother. The night before was a reunion at Butterworth with the family of my father's side....very big....I'm like uncle to dozens of nieces and nephews. And then to Jonathan's house. Right timing for a lion dance blessing ceremony. AHHH...I'm so HAPPY. My favourite entertainment is lion dances and stunts. AND that close to me with the ear-blowing drums.
uh..a meal with guests there. That was 4.30pm and plans later changed for the good and energy-saving. Hooi and I chatted with Jonathan. Until 6, we left for home for dinner. Secret Recipe was my destination. CC trip was next. With Hooi, YW and Andrew. Played Counter Strike for 5mins then freaking failed-trying to play Left4Dead without disconnections. Dota for some time and then proceeded to pwn at Left4Dead.. Good, the game went smoothly until the difficulty was set to Expert..woohooo the zombies came barging in like holy cows. Great game..

It's 1am already. Andrew left early. Where after CC? Subaidah Sungai Dua. Paper Tosai(s) and nasi kandar....

So, there was a heavy lunch meal, then a heavy tea time meal, a filling fattening dinner and finally a heavy midnight supper. That's called heavy metal. No breakfast that's all but altogether 4 meals for me..my stomach's small you don't know and my arms are small so pushing all of them into me is a blessing. Ame.

~It's a war to stop war...so war is redundant, natural and existences mean wars; competition in life.

oh great, I retired from being a driver this time. It's a car, it's a vios, it's holy-shit...it's Hooi's driving gig. Yeah. From north to south to west and east, pump it.
[ahh...it was my ambition long time ago to join the troupe..either under the lion or at the drums]
Happy celebrating. Happy eating. Happy visiting. Happy collecting. Happy driving. Happy riding. Happy flying. Happy travelling. Happy sexing. Happy, try as real as possible to be happy.

No comments: