Thursday 1 January 2009

50. The New Phantasma

Greeting/Personal/Friends & Family
There you go, the new post for a new year from for blogspot from a blogger for himself and his readers.[I haven't got any proper sleep yet since 10 hours before the countdown. So it's no-sleep for hmm..maybe almost 24 hours. New year spirit. yeah YW, Hooi and I watched The Spirit. Great.

Hello, Merry New Year. 2009, the year for the Cow. Moo moo.

There's actually nothing much to be briefed here because to reminisce it's much easier if you just go through my posts in 2008 throughout the months. I mean, the accounts were already written why would I want to repeat the storytelling. But that's actually the point of end-year-recap-cum-new-year-greeting post. So I will still get it flipped the pages of life locomotion.
[Popcakes..from popcakes.blogspot.com...bought from Tanjung Tokong place..]
Anyway, I will let some photos do the talking. If you see smiles, they are telling you those were the joyful days. If you see frowns, they telling you those were just the days. If you enjoy looking at the photos, they are telling you that we had fun. If you feel a sense of boredom while looking at them, that means...everything is fine. hah

I just want to post some photos of fun times in the past and throw all nostalgic feelings in them and get them remained there because it's useless looking back too much instead of advancing towards the betterment of life. Let's try not to regress and weep over what's done and passed. Stress-talk: What's done is done, what's gone is gone; they happen, really for reasons. Because the grass is always greener on the other side and every cloud has its silver lining. So get on with life. Each year coming in just gets better and more interesting. But sadly, with each brain cell dying slowly as we age haah.

Let's start slowly with some never before seen photos. From the old times. I do it like this because I feel that the year 2008 had brought tremendous changes to our lives and rocketed free-flowing emotions and life-changing events. People leaving. People loving. People studying. People rising. People working. woo..it's a Rocket Dive. So they serve as momentos of the seemingly benign past.

..depressing..while doing the photo selection and going through them. Dvorak's Symphony no.9 is playing and then suddenly the happy part comes in, a smile is shone from my face.heh
["yeahhh, I'm standing on the edge of the world!"]
[Life could be only this small~spot that tiny cutie (photos taken from trip to Sg. Sedim, Kedah]
[Good times, bad times~in Form 3-Baiduri(2005)]
[Better days]
[The great team, Editorial Board 06/07]
[The great leisure time taken off from SPM. I still remember the hot dough kneading chick]

A video, also a leisure time at my place after school^
[This is me, receiving my Merit Award in 2007 as the magazine editor...fuhh =.=(smiling lik fux)]

And yeah, ^the early photo is taken a few days after finishing SPM at YW's as the first great G-Jam and the latter is the latest jam with the Strat missing but substituted by an alto sax.
This is the latest photo and a photo taken by Hooi on the first day of the year 2009. It's 7am we were recording a mini G-2 jam and we're not sleeping yet and he's very -blow- d but after that he went to dota by himself while we take a nap before going for Dim Sum.

Oh yeah, we overnighted at YW's. And do blues. Jamming. And practising for our projects. I owe big time stress to YW for my lack of skill AND especially my tardiness for not practising and learning up beforehand. Bad.

Oh yeah, talk about the new year countdown experience. I felt so touched and kinda like wana shed a tear... My first time spectating fireworks from just less than 500 metres away and got the explosions happening and smithereens just above. At Queensbay. And I celebrate that moment with Hooi and YW. The everlasting STILL-SINGLES...not homo. But we revel in enjoying our every minute of freedom of being ourselves and not having any burden or trouble heaping on us.


"When you are with me, I'm free; I'm careless, I believe; Above all the others we'll fly; This brings tears to my eyes, my sacrifice"~My Sacrifice, Creed


ROARRRRRRRR this is life. Let's pulverize the new year resolutions.

Anyway, for the people who came into this Earth on the same year as I did..we're only turning wat..not even 20 yet. We're all still so young huh.

I told my mum, I fear Alzheimer's and Dementia the most. Forgetting life. Ain't that scary? Forgetting your friends, family, and the people who have drew or wrecked a smile on your face. Yet, life is on hot wheels. So damn freaking fast...like fast-forwarding Ye-Wheen's already fast fingers doing Bumble Bee...hahhah.

..oh and losing hearing ability.fux.to loud music. aeroplane engines are also deafening. As for now, I am close to losing my knees if I don't ...sigh..my heart in sports and outdoor actitivies

For 2009, I would like to:
-Keep more in touch with friends and family
-Decrease procrastination skill by hopefully 10%(dun be too ambitious)
-Speak less shit-talk and control my heart's agitation(sucks at emotions)
-Do more action that is practical and real
-Manage guitar, studies and other activities
-Waste less money on er....stuffs la..
-hmm..this is new. Reconcile long time buddies....my vow
-be a Better Man..[Robbie William sings]

For avid readers and fans of this blog (wuaha XD) keep in touch with me and I won't let you down. Because unlike some stuffs/activities, I would die dead enough so this blog won't die...until my body rests in peace (but maybe my descendants may want to continue with it). My assurance.

Give me your hand, reach for me and I will show you the life.

What you see is life, what you hear, what you smell, what you touch and what you taste...that's life. I believe in only the 5 senses in reality, other than that just deals with what's in my(our) head, the brain, the mind. But if they do exist, please be excused for being ignorant. The psychotic grumbling emotional juicy dream slurpee-machine. Our existence, let's discuss about it later in the afterlife if your God programmed it. Brahma gives the green light I reckon, for us to live life to the greatest-able and not care too much about what's up there. Black holes and Revelations on Big Bang, what else? A Bigger Bang.

This is the amusing part right when I go on a continuous off-topic who's-ur-papa preaching. If you don't like it...don't force. If you like it, ask for more. I hope to keep myself as busy as possible. Seeing myself often with greasy hair and sleepy eyes in the mirror make me feel useless and guilty.

Ok..just in 1 week I will leave the island once again. Good ol' joyful spending quality time with friends but it's been fulfilled so it's enough. Time for me to go back to pore over the studies. Career. Will be back for Chinese New Year.

So...I wish you all people and all sorts of humans on Earth a happy new year. Have a joyful year. Let the tough gets tougher, and let the simple be solved. wtf.

[Rocket Dive is a song from Hide. A Bigger Bang is inspired by Rolling Stones. Better Days is inspired by Goo Goo Dolls]
[The photos posted are edited but not for quality measure]

No comments: