Sunday 9 November 2008

39. System defragmenting...

Personal
System check...Cleaning quarantined infected files...System has malfunctioned...Process will terminate now

Sigh...I'm feeling a little sombre lately. I feel I kinda ran offset from my true self or rather the self which I would like and used to be. So I restrained myself from indulging in the shitcockfun stuffs..which I used be good at.

Maybe with different frequency set of friends I tend to change my style. The style which I feel uncomfortable, being not true to myself you know.. But I always like mixing in the fun, that's life isn't it. I still haven't lost my Penang style for sure don't worry, keep on rockin' I'll be coming back to life I deal(I don't make promises). Hopefully.

I guess that's the reality, people and things are constantly revolving so I can't just stick incoherently somewhere. I gotta dive into the blender..should I? Or maybe, the blender prefers other flavour. Don't care la, I will persevere as a human learning machine...

Life is a fucking revolver or a shotgun. Revolving and shooting...Maybe it's almost time(true, but my holidays commence in mid Dec for Libertad. I wanna dedicate For A Brother by Velvet Revolver(Scott dedicates it to his late brother) to all my buddies/BROthers and hah my blood brother back in Penang.

Pain in the ass..I don't have my Libertad album with me now...

{torture camping at Ulu Yam, Selangor with the semester 1 students...dumbass co-curricullar activity}

No comments: