Thursday 20 November 2008

41. The City of Evil + Electric Experience

Personal/Ideals
In fact, a retreat from city busy life into a jungle means pure fun and leisure but in hedonism terms...welcome to the City of Evil.

The Booze
[the one the other day we shared with Mou Jian]

The Game
[the "chor tai ti" card game that fills up spare time]

The Contraband
[this one is claimed to be only available in duty-free state. If not, it's smuggle item]


And..and and i kill a lot already. The fact is I don't despise insects and arachnids and I usually flick them off rather than killing. But at here, sigh..I do "DOUBLE KILL" or "mo mo MO MONSTER KILL" on the ants, spiders and bees. Cos' they keep coming like some eternal pilgrimage.. But good enough, I don't kill the cats.Nevertheless, i'm still a good young man. enough said =.=

After the mid-semester break I never thought that I would touch any guitar or strings until I return to island. Know what, just 4 days into the continuation of week I hit one. My eagerness grew fiery. I saw guitars in my neighbour's room and of course with no hesitation I'd borrowed it for the week...AH.
[Proof of Play]

1 month later, everything seemed to betray the fate. An electric took its turn on my lap and be abused. Pure luck. My friend told me that a friend brought it but because I don't know that person at all I didn't bother to take any effort to borrow it. Then the next day I overheard a conversation of my class monitor discussing about guitars and his friend who brought. Again, no shy shy balls handsomely made its way to the room and "confiscated" the electric right away..
[Proof of Electric, an Ibanez with 24 frets and two humbuckers. And my ESP pick.]
[As true as the claims of being good at clean tones, the Fender Frontman 15R]

Fuhh.."seperti cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan"---if it's correct.. Suddenly, the world of music spawned a revolution of underground guitarists. They just appear and make their presence felt at a sudden cancelling the perception that people here mostly make up of nerds and junkies. Music junkies, yes. So I'll have a good time jamming and rock in year 2009 with the new bunch of guitar freaks.

Here I would like to share a few videos of great drums and guitars covers with you guitars and drums lovers/fans/enthusiasts/desperados/freaks/collectors/
Lost Prophets - Last Train Home

Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot

D'espairsRay - Grudge

Dir En Grey - The Final

[this is our great desire for too long..oh holy hooi and bad-ass wheen]

[title thievery of City Of Evil from Avenged Sevenfold]

No comments: