Tuesday 17 June 2008

18. Rolling Mechanical Random Miscalculation Rectum Malfunction

Friends & Family
There is an update in my Steamboat Dinner post.

Warning: (maybe very) Long post ahead. Good read for good ol' friends. AND a spin-off at the end of this post.


Hooi! Meng Jon! If we were to be the pilots doing this stunt, we would end up like in Battlefield. Inclining horizontal tilted crash. Superb and Magnificent.. A low flyby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYfhC9ft_hk&feature=related

The author who posted this video wrote this statement for the above aeroplane manoeuvering stunt in his info:

"PILOTS, DON'T TRY THIS BY YOURSELVES! MANEUVERS SHOWN HERE WERE INTENSIVELY TRAINED BEFORE THIS AIRSHOW, INCLUDING POSSIBLE EVENTUALITIES LIKE CROSSWIND, WINDSHEAR, AND VARIOUS FAILURES THAT CAN OCCUR. SAFETY IS ALWAYS THE FIRST TO OBSERVE IN A FLIGHT, SPECIALLY IN AIRSHOWS! I spoke with an A310 TAP pilot. Following are FACTS, NOT RUMORS:
1. Capt. César Brito is still flying, because he did in the airshow EXACTLY what was planned and trained to do. That was not a stupid idea executed in a moment, it took weeks of preparation.
2. Brito knew perfectly how Evora airfield is. He's playing with an optical effect; the other side's ground has a slightly downward form.

3. Co-pilot was another A310 commander, and during the show he was focused in altitude to continuously report to César.

4. Plane passed a complete overhaul just before this airshow, so the risk of failures was minimum.

5. Plane continued flying with passengers until retired soon, but after a reccommended inspection by Airbus officials.
"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd2AoYtTcFg&feature=related

This is a real footage of an A320 fighting crosswinds while attempting to land. It was a 26 year old female co-pilot who managed to pull away and brought the plane back to safety. At time 00:40, you can see the wing touching the runway slightly-they called it wingstrike. Imagine being the passenger sitting next to the wing at the window spot;eyes-wide-opened mouth stammering, "Oh I saw Jesus playing at the edge".
...
..
The following texts are dedicated to the people who worked in the Room and who liked the Room.

Time flies ya, Ye-Wheen. It's been 6 months since you left us. My turn, soon. This is my version of In Retrospect since I facelifted that section into my own "Eureka, New idea!". Last year, at this time of the year we were super stressed f* rushing towards the deadline. And Wei Loon suddenly announced, "I am going to China for 2 weeks". Jared replied, "m**ei ganja, then we have to do Admin for u d la". But hah, he came back his section untouched so he did it himself by Mabel's side for weeks until early September. Less than 10 weeks from SPM. Imagine. Headbanging the keyboard table is a trend. Hearing Seow groaning while holding the CGL mag is another common sight. Then there's Ian pitifully got his reserved Macs snatched. Then, there was this Razeen who acted as if he's my dog. No I didn't treat you like a dog, don't be scared. I'm rendered useless if it wasn't for him helping out others to design. Come on, who the hell did my Editorial design for me? That genius who hailed from Jrock Kingdom. Come let me elaborate on what I wrote in "Before The End" just in case some people press charges for lack of information heh;
Eric, Best Entertainer. You see this Capel guy, he's always playing Mika or MCR so that's amusing and he liked to hug us so we don't feel lonely.
Razor, Best Money Collector. That is already an answer but my statement, "the colorful world needs you" explained that, ...black is a colour right?
Ian, Best "screwdriver". Having a good time burning the juniors' ass huh during the interview session and post-mortems. That saved lives but that two rich f*ass failed though.
YW, Best Headbanger. Too much about you already, my every sentence here are all related to you. You are the master, you are the slave, you are the mastermind, you are the sick mofo.
Joel, Best Sub-Ed. I regretted giving you that title. Just kidding. We wasted most of our lives in 5 Cekal.. haha. A teacher reported, "Joel lari apabila nampak Kavitha".LTMAC
Marcusy, Best worker. True enough. You are a full-time. But I hate to see you lonely and looking like as if Jared'd ruined a day of your life. Motivation! I owe you maybe RM10 of your Ex5 fuel charge.
Chuin, Best Time Spender. Actually I've ran out of creative titles. But you did spend your time well. Checkers. Nasi Lemak. Uniform check(for my belt!).
Seow, Best Voice(& Lips). KNN, your voice is the next World Idol, baby. We enjoyed listening to you since form 3, right Hooi. And I like the way you walked into the room as if searching for money borrowers.
Cubix, Best Complaint-free Worker. Basically, you couldn't complain. So much of Yui wouldn't help, dun emo d k, those days were over. Ramli and LeeEweImm's face turned out fine.
William, Best Beatle Fan. Needless to say, the guy who brought in those 60s' into the room to battle our rocks and metals. Sorry, we won. Even LIPS' crooning over Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A Thing.
Jonathan Toh, Best Shadowy Member. It's a trend in the Board and a line from the prophecy. Anyway, one way or another I just felt I was just like you but more brilliant, I enjoyed the air-conded Room more.

Ah, think of it, I just thought I could and should have so much as the head. But unfortunately I only learnt it now. I could have planned nicely and discussed with the knights of the round table to schedule whose time and turn to rape the Mac so Ye-Wheen doesn't reign supreme. Too bad, he's the Beauty Expert so I can't go against the threat of having the front cover empty. But still it was epitomized with the certain smallest thing from him, eternally like Sonnet 18. Good job.
(click to enlarge. Not an original photo.)
[My boys..]
Never THE less, all is over and done. Thank you Miss Mableh. Thank you Mr. Ramli for not giving me new-age troubles and your virtuous Vision 2010 plans. This is a continuation of my Editorial. Thank you to those who supported me and the whole team since 2006, though you might not read this but you are certainly the energy that drove me and the reason I still kept strong until the end. "One for all, all for one; WE ARE ONE!"[excerpt from Arch Enemy's Nemesis]

Here we go, the completed Eric's post on the good ol' mfking twisted spleen stress anorexic ass splitting Editorial Board days. He has a better retouched of the above photo. Clearer. Crisper. Orgasmic.

Now for the people who punched me, lent money to me, carried me when I fractured my forearm, copied my homework and treated me to food and movies. My highway started in 1997 where I met and knew all the people revolving around me now. And actually my friends mostly comprised of humans aptly named names with the initial 'J'. haah. My first closest friends were Jason, Jon and Joel Hoo. So the teacher gave us a brand, the "J Brothers". Jon has been in touch with me ever since, (11 years and 6 months by now) Jason still in touch but we don't meet each other often and Joel had long parted with us since year 2000. You know what special connection lies in the J Brothers? Our surnames and last personal name. Teo is of hakka family, Teoh is of Teochew and Cheong is of cantonese and all of them are of the same family name. Jie, Jung and Jon are our last personal names. What can I say about Jon? I kick his ass, he kicks my butt. We were brothers but we're not brothers at all. We're not even buddies, we don't help each other haah. As he said before, "your best friend is your worst enemy". True?

What more? oh nothing much so interesting from my primary school life. Mostly individual personal stories. Like everyone knew what happened between my first crush and me. Cut it. It's 6 years old story already. Move to secondary school life. ah, as the year gets older the events got more interesting. My form 1 life basically revolved around my Sea Scout life which I gave priority to over my studies. So I went into the second last class. But I still never fail to connect with Hooi and YW for our daily doses of music. Despair in the gloomy class, I worked super hard and topped the position in the class twice. That brought me back into mainstream. Reunited with Jon and Hooi in a same class. That was form 3. haha Referring to YW's life post, the Baiduri class engaging in battles with Mutiara class.

After PMR, all hell break loose. The pressure of injecting 3 Science branches into the head. It's not easy. Plus, the sejarah text book. wth. Plus, the Moral nilai(s). wth. The latter two subjects which I got A2 in SPM. That's intentional. haah. Form 4 was my year of collaboration with Khang Yang who taught me to be hardworking. Year 2007 was the best for me and most. It's truly about rock n' roll, drugs, boozing and sex. hey, guys, remember our handmade cigarettes...fuhh, sangat kao. They freaked the photography club meeting totally with real smoke and burning scent. And, a memory for Hooi and his groin at his first time trying out Jon's ZZR.

[There's Daniel, Edward and Mr. Woon Wei Tong a.k.a Old Man]

(click to enlarge. Not an original photo.)
5 Cekal 2007
(Absent: Ching Kuan Ming, Syafiq, Fitri, Yugesh)
To the former students of this class or the wives, girlfriends, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, slaves, masters, of the the former students: You can take the photo from here. My regards. Courtesy goes to the Editorial Board photographers who captured it.

It's also the f* year I started to socialize more. Meeting new people and making new friends. Specifically, girls. From everywhere, in the universe. Ahh, the period I missed most was the SPM-tekan-bola days. My house became the checkpoint for group studying that didn't worked at all. It's more of a Hokkien Speaking Lesson. And yeah, first Biology tuition for tips. Khang Yang's primary aim was to meet the cute receptionist there. In LPC's tuition classes, there're BB, choobee and ...THE MAN!!!(roar like Dani Filth). hehe They were girls from Convent Light Street. YW and I snatching BB(got fate ok, OK U GOT FATE because you saw her first after SPM at gurney then u shared it with me heh), Hooi analysing The Man's femininity and fantasizing someone as someone else, KY-raisins for LPC and Jonathan, duk buat blow dahlah muka macam k*. Laugh Out Loud moments. Then it all ended with colourful hairstyles. There was this Genting trip too. Ethereal, 5 months had passed since the end of 2007.

So much for such brief reminiscence. How are you people already? Look at us, all grown up and growing hair all over the wonderful places(excerpt from Guru Pitka). Earning big bucks. Spending on the latest trendy lingerie for your wives. Hitting on your bosses' customers. Learning the way of Life. Move on dudes and babes, we shall shout at the devil.

[song title thievery from Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue]

See, we all should laugh together more often and cheers...
Like Nightwish.heh
18.5 Rockers (gone bad/wild) into Rockstars
June 14th - BBQ Dinner at Abbas Beach

Night. A farewell party for Wei Loon. Revellers: Cheng Yee, Ian, Seow, YW, Jared, Chiang, Wei Loon, Sze Chuin, Eiven, Marcus, Eric, and Jason Siew. Catch crabs. BBQ. Chicken wings. Chicken pieces of meat. Sotong Balls. Stingray. Sausages. Fish fillets. Toast & Sardine. Soft drinks. Alcohols worth over RM50.
Darn...alcohol with all the taxes charged, it cost so f* much.
Same goes to tobacco rolls... This(pic) is an advert with the message intended to stop teenagers from start smoking young.
Beers... they all taste the same. Well, we're no alcohol expert and we're not experimenting the tastes properly, we just go revel in dirty boozing so all the different brands and makes of the beers taste the same. I'd say Tiger has a sweet touch. The others, plain kao and khaw sensation. Cheng Yee still loves Vodka better. And YW and I would say Scotch Whisky still own all other C2H50H.
The official closing of the BBQ party. The ritual for the burial of the charcoal which had served us good heating for our food.

The BBQ party photos uploaded above are of courtesy of Marcus Lim.

(click to enlarge. Not an original photo.)
[Before the party started, all sober and cool. Pic taken by Cheng Yee.]
A little more photos of our group might be added.
(click to enlarge. Not an original photo.)
[The revellers.]

(click to enlarge. Not an original photo.)
[Former Editorial Board 2007 members. All EXCOs present except DNL Team member Joel]

Go smother Marcus' point of view and version


This would be Wei Loon's point of view and version.

No comments: