Friday 13 June 2008

16. Of FishBALLS & STEAMboat

Friends & Family
*UPDATED!!
June 12th Day - The Solo Continues

As usual, fetched mum to office. As usual, first destination was Hooi's scrotum...har? I mean Sanctum. He made me waited for like 15 minutes because he was not ready. Then to my pride, I took him to try the tasty good everlasting favourite Argyll Road roticanai(RC). OK, satisfactory. Next, what?!! SK CC again? 4 hours! I owned him single-handedly using Kel'thuzard Lich King in first D-Day match. Then we were owned by medium/hard armies, again. 2nd D-Day match, he owned me..using his oh-so-cute Pandemonium Panda hero. That lasted a stressful 1 hour 56 minutes. Next was fetching Jon back from school. My first goodwill mission done. Then......bla bla nothing signifcant-get mum drop Hooi come back play and ownage in Gunz. Good ol' Pinoys not scourging.


June 12th Night - Steaming Hot chick-..en/fish/bacon/prawn etc etc
Ex-chauffeur Joel came back to his service. Fetched me to... tadaaa, Town Steamboat, opposite UMNO tower at Macalister Road. The hungry humans: Joel, Melissa, Boon Kit(new acquaintance..nice guy), Marcus, Eric, Wen Ping, Jared, Jon, Jonathan and Jees-..Hooi. 10. Ravage. Savage. The Man was soft and demure, how contradictory...not man at all.

My cute little friends.
Ended at 10pm. Everyone was with a content heart, bulging tummy, and blow face.

I learnt from Jon one good lesson on cooking bacon. The meat, red is good(yeah..damn tasty) and black is great but cancerous(yeah...really tasty but it's burnt).

And..sorry la Mel and guys...i am not that "geli" kind of person la but I am in nature a lover for cute stuffs and when I find them cute I poke, impale and swing them high enough until they land onto my tongue and be crushed under my teeth. Eric shares the great deal of joy within. Boon Kit laughed uncontrollably at what I was doing for my sadomasochism... wth it's just a fish cake with colouring design depicting a cute little face. heh. As Jon Lim quoted, "u play wit food then u eat it, it's fine. but if u play then dun eat, u deep shitter".

Overall, a good reunion or a get-together to maintain our friendship. Serendipity, everyone with the exception of Mel and Boon Kit, are all 2007 5Cekal alumni except Eric(5Amanah guy heh).

Here it is, Mel's version and point of view.

Here it is, Eric's version and point of view.

Here it is, Marcus' version and point of view.

Here it is, Joel's version and point of view.
Hey, Eric... post or send me the 18SG photos of my cute little friends. Thanks!
[The photo is shaken a bit so as to censor the gruesome act.]

This time we have Jonathan in picture. This is also the Rombongan Ponteng 5Cekal minus Joel(photographer). Look where Hooi's hands were.This is not the original photo taken from Mel. Quality already downgraded. Click to enlarge..
[Our table's]
[Laugh laugh laugh before the final pulverizing of the horde of fishballs]
[Eat eat eat, my granduncle once said, "u musn't forget abt food, food is the greatest thing in life"]

Significant moments:

1. Popping and squirting of hot fluid from the "angry" oyster as Wen Ping lifted it up. Victims were Marcus' left cheek and Wen Ping's hand(i think).
2. UFHO(unidentified flying hanging object) as Jonathan brought the plate closer to Hooi. Fortunately no hot water splashing. ahh...cant elaborate la...just big laughs
3. My table won by finishing everything off with minimal wastage. Good job guys.

Goodbye. Goodnight

1 comment:

EMC said...

Lol
hooi's scrotum
~~~hahaha !