Saturday 14 June 2008

17. Dejection

Ideals
Update: A baby lizard fell onto my head as soon as I walked into the toilet to wash my feet. I thought it was some droplet of water from the shower but after touching and feeling the object with my fingers and then sweeping it down on the floor I found it was that lizard. How cute. How fortunate not to have the tail detached and going into my ear canal.

France 1 - Netherlands 4
A loss. So far a draw and a loss. What next? With Italy.
Is France facing a similar fate to the 2002 World Cup group matches, the only difference is France isn't the defending champion(they were in 2002) but they are 1st runner-up. So, no huge humiliation.
Nevertheless, it's not good at all and really, France have to beat Italy. Seriously, to tie or to leave the competition early. Because Italy drew with Romania on the other side. So that makes 1draw 1loss to Italy and France and 2draws for Romania. France must win the next match and Holland beating Romania, then France will be into the quarter-finals. Must I pray and beg to God now?

Just finished watching the delayed show(which started at 5am) and ended at 7am. I am going back to bed now....had only like 3 hours of sleep just now. So much for a dejection. ..stress gila-gila supporting them..

No comments: