Tuesday 10 June 2008

15. Taggo & Road Blazing

Personal/Friends & Family
woohoo, my first time doing some tag thing.. Now I understand what people have been posting on when such terms, "tagged" "tagged you" were used.

Ok. Let's make it fun. Time for some cheering up a bit of stress...sad la.
Taggo by Cheng Yee( you actually participated in the karaoke comp? MUCC song? hehe)
8 things I'm passionate about:-
Music, sports, aviation, travelling, prophecies & philosophies, driving /cycling /riding /walking /running /jogging, scope girls and have fun with them.. I think they are more than enough answers la hor..
8 things I say or do too often:-
fulamak, **** you, c****, lei**, spitting in the pool, begging pardons, procrastinate, *P&C*
8 things i've read recently:-
-My story book, my another story book, newspaper, health topic on gonorrhea in a mag, friends' blog posts, music lyrics, music tablature, girls' lips
8 songs i could listen over and over again:-
-Sucky statement... all the songs that were listened over and over again would eventually become boring but then they will become nice again after some ages...
sorry, answer is UNDEFINED.
8 things I learned last year:-
-leadership, delegating work, teamwork, take chances, play truant, bowling, run away from teachers
8 people to tag
-I am no fun la...tag here tag there tag everywhere o' mcdonald ate bigmac taggytaggyo.. whoever reads this got tagged ok? so just do it if you feel like doing it and that means I tagged you..goosebumps...

Movin' on..
June 9th - Jared's 1st "Solo" Extravaganza Transport Outing
In the city of Georgetown... it's under attack! by madman driver Jared!
Boom! Bang! Bash! Bonk! Brenggg! Badabooom! Those were sounds from imaginations and Zero Hour game. The reality check: Start engine, shift gear, accelerate, brake, reverse, park, end of story..oh forgot to pull handbrake.

Fetched mum to office. She was worried sick/hell./heaven..I am mummee's boy! Then, to Hooi's Love Lane Sanctum. Nightwish's Dark Passion Play CD commenced playing. The Poet and the Pendulum, no... it's The Driver and the Passenger. Next stop, Disted college. Hooi's business. I went to the toilet. Oh, before that, I missed the lane to turn to go there because I was high on competing speed with an ambulance(crazy...dumb action) and later couldn't find my
pedal minyak, that scared Hooi's life out of Earth. Met Raymond, see you in Selangor, or rather Shah Alam. Next was Penang Free School. Met... MENG JON!!! In school uniform!

Accompanied him to get himself registered. Met Teik Hong AGAIN. He was accompanying his friend to get enrolled too. For Form 6 fyi... Then, sent Jon to his class. "Good morning Sir, good morning fellow friends, my name is Cheong Meng Jon, I am handsome and I am gangster so please get up and relinquish your place for me to sit." haha not that bad la. He sat a few inches away from Khang Yang. oh my..the 2 boy 1 cup saga continues...

So, during recess time we meet up again. Found Eiven. Had lunch. Then parted ways. Hooi and I went back to the car to appease ourselves with Nightwish music while waiting for Andrew. Heavy raining. We then moved to SK CC! RM1 per hour. Good right! Owned kao kao by 4 medium armies..wth. Then owned by Andrew single-handedly by his yeah-damn-great-10plus-comanches. Hooi challenged me to a football match. It's MU vs Bayern Munich. I lost 0-4. I also lost one D-Day game to Hooi who used Panda hero. Second game, Jon joined. Jon and I owned Hooi, finally. Tichondrius' Legion metamorphosis ho liau right...

It's 5 minutes passed 5pm! Rushed to accomplish the day's objectives! Jon was laughing all the way because he didn't need to be the driver anymore and I AM DRIVING FOR HIM now...hmm...sardonically. His era ends, my turn to set the roads on fire. Dropped N-Drooling back at school to retrieve his m-cycle. Next stop, Adelyn's home sweet home! Well, to see her again and present her a last year's PFS Magazine. fuahh..the editor's gift.. NEXTTT! Dropped Jon at Passion haircut studio. It's good to go at closing and peak hours when they are short of trainee stylists to get you a RM5 cut so for RM5, I got a professional's cut last time and Jon got a senior's cut this time.

Then, return Hooi from hostage to his forsaken Sanctum. wow, 6pm already and my mum was waiting painstakingly. Sorry!!! I retired for the day once I stopped to get my mum in... hands and legs all shaking after a whole day's scary encounters..ok la, a little bit stressful in a busy traffic... oh ya we went to fetch Jon from the studio and then we went home.

Comments:
"Wicked"~Hooi
"A bit scary, not for the fainthearted"~Jon

This is the new era. The new generation. It's my generation. Just look up...

[Song content thievery from My Generation by Limpbizkit and title of Just Look Up by Joe Satriani]

No comments: