Wednesday 6 May 2009

63. 2nd Degree Burn

Personal/Ideals
Yeah I had burns on my hand. Burns from filing and sanding in the fabrication of my metal hammer. Like rubbing your skin on salt fast enough to feel the heat tearing off the skin. And my heart was burnt a bit...

Burning of 2 games in the Champions league. Arsenal lost 0-1 and 1-3 to Manchester United in the semi-finals. No, I don't consider myself a very supportive fan. Because I didn't stay awake to watch the 2nd leg, anyway I consider myself lucky. Because it would have been a massive heartache and more bleeding grip of finger-clenching tension through out the match. Imagine seeing Park Ji-Sung scoring so early then be followed almost instantly by Ronaldo and wtf another goal by Ronaldo wth. Fans and supporters were only given a small redemption ticket to watch a penalty score by Persie.
yeah man tear his face off..hahaha no offense, just joking. can't joke at MU too much..their fans are all around me

T.T

YW, this is the malignant cancer huh heh..

Let's see another fight on May 16 for EPL...

[photo googled]

2 comments:

Dr. Theorist said...

Yeah, in a fortnight time, bay-beh! ;-) I dedicate the first few lines of "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus to you guys Gunners. LoL! We'll meet again soon. Good luck! ;-)

hooi said...

wth razeen...dun do miley cyrus pls.
hahah.

Serious drubbing on Arsenal.MU-Barca will be cool.two teams that i support the most, whoever wins also i will feel okay.but i think MU can win la.they move faster.but then messi is better than ronaldo.thats what i think.

MU ppls gonna go after me.