Monday 18 May 2009

65. Sound of Silence BROKEN

Break the sound of silence!!!

Barcelona 2 - 0 Manchester United

In my opinion, I'd give Man of the Match to Carles Puyol the Barcelona FC skipper. For the Barcelona fans/supporters and anti-MUs CELEBRATE THE DAYyyy-oh-eh!

I missed the first 20 minutes as we had trouble finding a place to watch. We came out from house at 2.30 it was too late then, every teh-o-ais outlet was fully patronized. Added with the heavy raining people crammed into the shops for shelter. Finally we found a spot, ah...at least I had my supporting part for Barca... I really participated in the cheering and shouting. kiss to the air..I mean ceiling. adieu

If it was Arsenal in place of MU, the score might be Arsenal 1 - 5 Barcelona. Because there's no Ronaldo =D so they could can score at least one despite conceding 5. Just a wild assumption.
~5.30am, 28-May-09
[photo from googling]

= = = = = = = = = =


Listen to YW, tune in to 89.9 FM frequency(only around KL area I think..) for great classics to modern 90s music in radio, at night you get sentimental Malay classics. And Manchester United vs Barcelona May 27 20:45 should be our May 28 around 3am. Do inform me for the precise timing.




at least Arsenal played a good game with Manchester United this time...

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZamE96KIkQI&feature=channel
nice and great, only for maggots. anti-maggots please don't approach.










.











[Read: MDG + free food and Tuborg beer]





At The Curve on Friday night.
[Sound of Silence is a songtitle by Simon & Garfunkel - - enjoy the silence (Depeche Mode)]

No comments: