Sunday 10 May 2009

64. Mama Kin

Personal/Ideals/Dedication
Give it up to Hooi, play Buckethead - For Mom.

A dedication to yours, his, hers, all the mums in the world and mine.


A good and nice piece.



Girl's Generation (So Nyu Shi Dae) - 9-piece K-pop girlband
^the lyrics meaningful eh..

Effective to battle with 9-member metal Slipknot heh. I will leave my excessive holely sheet comments on how .... .... they are... from this post =.=
THIS IS SO SHIT. THIS IS NOT ME. I'VE BEEN HACKED. I FELL IN LOVE. FORGIVE ME ROCK

Sweet.

Go search for yourself, Gee MV and I'm fallen... Mama! I'll bring one home one day...! =.=

Know what, I wouldn't do so much a dedication as this for Father's Day haha. Guess it's just me being a son whose thumb was always into his mother's nostrils until he is ready to venture out alone. Never mind, papa. You will receive a different reception but with equal love and concern. Example...stuffs that men like such as car, camera, fishing rod, home theatre system to fill up the time after retirement. Yeah man, parents are the MEN. Go get all your rest you need I will make sure the toilet diamond flashing clean the next time.


Looks like this year I'm spending all the birthdays away from my family..mmm. I shall give rise the phrase, "Sound of Silence" to this year 2009. As I'd planned too not to go back for holidays in the end of the year for some industrial training. Anyway yesterday was the very first day in my life not making it to Mahindrama Temple for Wesak Day.ya see..

[Mama Kin is a songtitle by Aerosmith]

1 comment:

Dr. Theorist said...

What a way to wish each others' moms a Happy Mother's Day! Uber cool, doin' it your way - the rockers'way! ;-)