Monday 22 September 2008

32. The Rain Revelation

Personal/Friends & Family

Rangka Karangan:
-eat
-Subaidah
-Penang CM
-Mr. Lim
-Guan Eng
For more, read on in Hooi's post...hahah

Freaking heavy and strong wind raining storm...

...in a midst of the song, "X-Japan - The Last Song" from Hooi's filefactory and then suddenly my radio plays "Joe Satriani - I Just Wanna Rock"!
haha. story telling time hahahaha. after I left Hooi back at his sanctum(not scrotum ah) I stumbled across this one hot/lanky/sexy/pretty lady. She's an angmorchabo. Not really hot because....

It's RAINING heavily!!! and she's walking in the rain (X-Japan - Endless Rain playing in my head haha). Not smiling. Doesn't look like any prostitute and also because as I know that area(Chulia Street doesn't offer real deal) but then who knows. Positively, she's good looking and my car passed her and we exchanged glance. She, still looking sad. Not that I am supposed to give her a lift...she just walked on somberly...all wet.

ya noe..I just hope that she's safe from any harm and just dry herself up when she's under any shelter be it at home or hotel/etc.

No comments: