Saturday 6 September 2008

28. Merdeka Special: Rise of the Jungle

Personal
I slept early for two days straight! VERY early! hahaha

Because I was wrecking my brains to complete my Physics assignment using the weekend holidays. I was up the whole 2 nights of Merdeka eve and er..Merdeka early morning(midnight). hmm..actually it's somewhat fun, being awake until all others wake the next morning then go breakfast with them. Then only fall apart at 11am. I skipped lunch and wake up at 5pm to bathe and do laundry. How fun...

And then...the celebration. Syiok-sendiri celebration. It just so happened we wanna toxicate ourselves on the Merdeka eve. Tuborg from 7-Eleven. We then went in to stroll around INTI Nilai. My senior commented that the place was dry...not hip and hot, no chicks spotted mer dat's why..
[peeled and pasted the brand sticker on my closet door]

It's....almost 6am now. Jonathan playing CS:Source. Wise and good-willing Muslim boys should be up by now for their morning prayers. I need to turn my clock around eh..nightshift studying is not so healthy..nocturnal I have became, start sleeping at the time the sun rises..

[few days later].I seriously need to control a bit and save money(for a scotch whisky next timeXD). I bought and drank Jolly Shandy...then the next day to supposedly keep myself awake and high to do my work(but I didn't--time to relax) I had Danish Royal Stout...so far RM17 on alcohol.

PS(random):hmm...don't think I'll get to enjoy to the fullest of World Cup 2010 because it will fall around the final exam of semester 5..or hopefully it's during the semester break hah

"I'm just too young to worry..." ~Seize The Day, Avenged Sevenfold


Assignments!!! So fun yet so tedious...but Moral assignment is the suckest. The topics in the syllabus is really crazy...so so so so Stressm-ish stuffs. But in Bahasa Melayu and my BM really sucks big hole...imagine preaching Stressm in Bahasa Kebangsaan.

That's all for today, I am going to sleep the whole day...

No comments: