Saturday 13 September 2008

30. Lack of Productivity

Personal
hmm...I had the best proper sleep ever since ages..except the fact that the centre of my bed is flattened and it's just as hard as the wood surface beneath it.

Slept from 9pm to 8am this morning. The goodness is defined by having no worries or memos in the mind for any plan or duty. Just sleep. Pure rest. Perfect relaxation. Genuine body restoration. What can I say, I need to start revising for another subject for mid term. No rush. I have the weekends. After that, ahha...7 wonders of the world will come crashing down under my weight of freedom.


oh ya...hmmm...bad. For the past 5 or 7 posts I have been just updating on my life. Nothing intriguing or vague huh..no philosophy or principle preaching. I have this latest idea to relate to out-of-the-world space and quantum physics field, stuffs about energy and entropy to our life(anyway our life basically a minute part of it, so it's practically a talk outside the box). I can't. I couldn't. My brain just speaks out all of them at the wrong time. Even in the toilet ideas for melodies or lyrics just never bloom. Lack of sleep? Or rather inconvenience of having no internet 24/7. Lack of inspiration but there's plenty wor...except that they are all for the wrong purpose. haha. And every time I thought of penning it down(typing) I rethink whether my points are valid or in accordance to my own principles. That's also when I have the jam to post those words. I shouldn't think too much, maybe. Let it flow, babe.. natural and smooth. The fact is the road is now coarse so I have to.. rest more first. {oh shit i just used the technical terms...}
So this post is being a self-complaint post. gotta continue research for my study...

[The song Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day playing now. I dedicated it to all of you. It will be in the filefactory too]
Another complaint, I need my radio or rather my CDs at home...my songs in laptop are getting dry and that might be a fault to my lack of productivity so here goes youtubing..

=D

No comments: