Thursday 11 September 2008

29. Droplets under the Eaves with Cigarette Ashes

Personal
hmm...what's up? Tree top? Canopy? No, INTI Nilai food is good.

It's our lunch place for this whole puasa month.

Hmm...workload just got relieved. With tests and one midterm done. All scored 90% and above. My Physics kheng eh, 97% hahaha but it will only contribute either 9 or 10 marks out of the final result. Physics midterm next Monday. Interesting topics covered. Favourites eh...especially stuffs that deal with Entropy.

And then poof! Disappear from mainland. Will appear somewhere I belong to. Time to rev up my Viva la Ride!!! Anyway oil price is around RM 2.55 per litre. That is price of one piece of special recipe chicken prepared by campus cafe.

hey, i'm facing a language barrier now. Speaking like handicapped...and especially being a Chinese and no Chinese words can come out well. hey, I read and communicate in English most of the time and we Penangites have Hokkien as lingua franca so...I couldn't order food/drinks properly at chinese stalls!!! #$%^&sh*T~ and two times already my ordered carrot juice turned into warm cooling drink("geng geng" drink)...I dunno how the hell he(shud be some asian foreign worker) interprets "CARROT". He himself reiterated it. Nevermind la but I'm deficient of fruits laaa..

OK. Too "tired" already. Havent been sleeping at nights for the past weeks. Time for the clock to take its toll...

No comments: