Sunday 17 August 2008

26. The Medium Bang

Personal/Ideals

New hairstyle...
It looks new and erm...not sure I like it or not but I laugh every time I look at my shadow or into the mirror citing the shape of the crown.

Anyway, never mind. New style though. Head is lighter now. Shortest hair length ever since erm September 22nd 2007, the last student style haircut ..woohoo.. yes I keep the dates in my head. Not bad eh, senior cut at RM12 compared to RM21 for the same level at Passion in Penang. muaha
XD

Olympics 2008. Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan. A spectacular loss. First set at 12-21 and then something like 7-21. Pure power loss.
Major disadvantage: The muscles. Sooo big, difference. And Lin Dan applied a great tactic in my opinion which put Chong Wei at the edge. The way he orchestrated the play, especially giving the hit which forces Chong Wei to run to the back. And with small muscle comes small power-packed hit. At least, in my opinion. And Lin Dan is faster at recovery from desperate low attacks. Overall, both performed well(because they are both better than me for sure) hahah. erh, sorry for the non-badminton terms I used. Why didn't anyone give a... HULK SMASHHHHH!!!

Hmm...brain wreckage...haven't been doing sports in a while. Most of the time chor tai tee in the room only and sleep sleep sleep

Workload piling up like at the Malaysia dump amount increment rate. So sleeping is vital. But not bad I've been able to stay static with eyes opened and ears opened a tunnel from left to right but mind on the bed during the lectures. Nevermind, it's ok..as long as you attend the lectures and receive the charm of knowledge. bla bla bla

And know what, I like the LAN Moral Studies' method of explanations. Imagine reading or listening to Stressm principles from Jared. Sometimes out-of-the-world... krappy.. subtle... meaningful but inexplanatory...etc wtf. But it ain't gona be good for my revision and exams. Shit happens at times.

But I still like it, I like it out-of-the-mind visualisation. Subjective with a hint. Quantum and superstring. whatever la..just make sure I don't fail it.

hmm...sickness never ends here, an unbroken cycle..especially with mucous and phlegms, maybe very much aggravated by lots of smoke. So the only source of pollution in this jungle is mostly Dunhill and Winston. Lungs cancer. Hypoxia.

But this one is really good, trust me. My dad has and uses it. Oh ya...want to know something? Big Bikes. Great Bikes. WAH! So far, Ducati. Suzuki. Kawasaki. And the largest and latest spotted, another Kawasaki. I only managed to get pictures of the Ducati. Inconvenient for me to post so just type search Ducati bikes in your browser. That kind of bikes..superbikes. The latest Kawasaki is a ZX-10R, imagine it. Brand new..at least if not maybe 1 year old. 1000cc sports racer! This paragraph is only dedicated to 2-wheeler lovers/fans.

Next update coming soon..
..No Stressm talk this new season..

No comments: