Saturday 9 August 2008

25. Jungle Paradise

Personal/Friends & Family
Outdated post but updated altogether.
wana know something? I grew fatter. The humongus amount of carbos and spicy stuffs they went to build up above my 6-packs. Nope, actually no difference, plus minus with sicknesses..

ok, 1 month has passed. Or 4 weeks. Pretty fast. Cash also runs out pretty fast. So I use Jonathan's budget plan of RM10 a day. It's good. Breakfast on food that can be found in the room including red ants. And Rm5 control on each, lunch and dinner. It's rather quite hard because the dishes we get to choose everyday is not bad and they cost a lot. For your information, the food stall is handled by KLAS(KUala Lumpur Air Services..i think so) and some other company and they cook Nasi Melayu with Melayu dishes. A lot of choices. Opposite our campus, there's this Hassan Seafood(how ironic, a seafood stall in the middle of a jungle) which sells good and affordable malay food.

We have Soho shops too on the way to the campus. Soho mini market. Just a name.

I repeat, Jenderam Hulu. Not Kuala Lumpur. HAH

4 weeks. 3 Midvalley trips. 2 KLCC. 1 Subang Jaya. Countless Bangi and Kajang rounds. Endless commuter train sittings. Longest was to Subang...2 hours for RM4.70. Good ol' KTM. Sometimes good at times bad. Good is either when you have plenty of seats or space to sit or stand and relax OR there are pretty/beautiful/sexy girls/ladies to scope. Really. Really, when you have nothing to do you just enjoy the view, scoping is my passion's killing floor. Bad is when the coach is already filled up with humans and there are so many more humans who want to join the cram-and-bang-ass mardi gras in the train. They just go in and push, and push with the train's momentum. So sexy/pretty/beautiful girls/ladies or girlfriends/wives please try not to join the "party". Better late than being touched.. hah

[chicks..beside the KTM station]

I think deprivation of pork eating induces excess production of libido. hahaha so we have to go Kajang get our pork. No, maybe getting our pork increases the production..haha

Movies covered:
-Dark Knight
-Red Cliff pt.1


Watched Dark Knight with Wilson(Labuan Tai lou) and Ben(Kuching school Drum Major)...Borneo kids. heh. Then Red Cliff with Jona, Cynthia, YW and Hon Mun(this one YW brought along, Penang guy oso).

Aha, now(so far) we are armed with 2 Penang Free School(Old Frees) friends. One is a fellow classmate and another a senior here(both were seniors in our alma mater). I can recognize this senior and he actually has a PPL(Private Pilot License) already with the Eagle(some model) light aircraft.

Tribute
..deprived...

My newly bought book from Kinokuniya, Simple Science of Flight by Prof. Henk Tennekes and Jonathan's newly bought model of A380.
I like not-so-thick simple yet detailed and interestingly meaningful books. Targetting book on Thermodynamics...will search and purchase next time.

[My dict. and novel(which hasn't been completed after 4 years of attempt).. and a borrowed one from the library.]

[Also recently borrowed for leisure and long-term information(especially the right one), I think I will go get the similar one(or exact, "not-so-thick simple yet detailed and interestingly meaningful") also next time.]

Road to MIAT.

Entrance.

From the inside.

The billboard, at night.

woo...woot! Last hour of the Animefest organized and held in Taylor's University College(YW eh territory).
[The cosplayers dancing.]

The 3rd standing from right was vkei Mana(Malize Mizer/Moi Dix Mois) cosplayed by a girl. Damn chun(duno how she look lik oso without the 10mm thick make-up). I should have taken a photo with her...but nvm..hah YW ah, intro a bit hehe. And I played YW's rented drums! so pucking awesome! I for the first time have a small audience watching me play without drumsticks...and they were girls =D
And this is my room mate. The position upon waking up. No, it's morning prayers... XD it's Jonathan
Few days after writing this finish, I went to Kinokuniya again with friends and bought a new book...
Here's the new twist... no, I mean add-on. haha

I came back to the island on 9th, precisely at 3am. Short complicated event happened to us with the bus... so ended up coming back so late(or rather so early of the day). Slept at 6am. Woke up at 11.30am. Alamak... Meng Jon was waiting at Gurney already. Good friend, super punctual. Where was I? Oh, still in pyjamas at home. So I went to Gurney.

A Gurney trip after erm..5 weeks maybe.. the girls kinda improved isit?? not bad eh.. Or my eyes opened wider after seeing KL ones..who knows. So, I finally...wonderfully...happily...gladly meet up with Jon and Hooi, gf included. Ah...wat a nice reunion. Sad at the same time. It's just not so same anymore back there(Penang) with the people. It's just not the nice it intended to be. God or Stresser's God knows maybe but who else knows?

Never mind, humans invented the clock and the watch. Therefore, there is time. I believe in time. Lives and deaths go with time. That suggests flow. Followed by changes. Ultimately, improvement/degradation. Who cares..

So it's nice...it's really nice to be back. To see smiles. To see my family. Surprised my aunts... To pray for my grandparents, such coincidence and ya, met my grandpa's sister who is 97 years old woohoo as she sits on the wheelchair waving to us goodbye to the exit of the place like Queen Elizabeth haha. To meet friends. To taste the homecook food. To smell the island air. To drive my Viva. To bang my bolster. To touch my bed. To play my guitar. Just as I stepped foot onto my home compound, I felt as if 2 days have passed since I left. Really, home is really home. Though my hostel room is my new love. To see the same old buildings again. It was only 5 weeks...wth. Yes, I like to fly high and soar into freedom but no matter how far I teleport I will still come back someday. The malay proverb would be the one saying about the bangau is it?..think so..

Anyway, that's all. Heavy workload coming soon. Bye again.

Top 10 MIAT activity:
1. chor-tai-tee (Royal card game)
2. Badminton from 10.30pm-1am
3. Basketball
4. Warcraft-ing
5. Command&Conquer Generals-ing
6. Sleeping
7. Eating
8. Laundry
9. Outings
10. Read a book

No comments: