Saturday 18 July 2009

76. Buck Freezes Asses

Personal/Ideals
Welcome, people between Hell and Heaven. Nilai home here I am, already.

Well, let's try something new. Let's talk about lamp posts. hahaha

Sometimes dim. Sometimes bright. Sometimes enlightening. But when the road is dark, a lamp post lights partially the way. And there are possibly billions of lamp posts in the world. Just like acquaintances or merely like people in a society. They share a similar melancholy, they are lonely. Stuck at a spot. Motorists and pedestrians just pass by. For those that are totally alright with the situation, they serve their purpose full-time, light up the streets.

But for some others, they long for something else. That is why some lamp posts blow out or dim down.

No complaints here. No bragging here. Just a mindful connection I'm making of myself with lamp posts. hahaha hey don't go emotional or think of it as one. Of how many times I bragged before about myself being single, I am actually somewhat enjoying the freedom of being unattached in the heart (minus the family connection) and at a same time I long for a close if not intimate company.

So, with plenty soul-searching (Hooi's term) (not searching for mates) over the years I am still good to go in believing in enjoying the free-flowing life of being a single although I STILL get jealous at seeing cute/beautiful/sweet girls being owned (like Hooi said, "I feel wasted" gilaswine comment but anyway he's a little far away from being single so just beat it). But for most of them I respect them couples for making it through...just by looking la...superficially. Cos I know it's tough in making real love.

And then, finally I...

I am still a freeman. I am going to fulfill what I would like to do with freedom before getting any piece of my heart meat hooked. But if that time would be cut short, I guess I would want to handle things part-time. Unpredictable.

Not hinting. I just found my new refuge. Over new aspirations. Fresh expectations. Great flow of motivation. Over my new layout of workplace. Looks good.
Can look through the mirror if I want to "kap-kei" Jonathan at games. So there's the setup and wires all around for the action.

Enough of take on the lamp post journey. Let's move to Buck. Somewhat a similar topic.

Have you watched Ice Age 3. It's not bad. It's the only Ice Age movie I watched. Good for family. Good for friends. Good for anybody not too violent.

Good for lonely people. I like it. That weasel character, Buck. Is someone who I would like to resemble to myself. Minus the bravery and skillfulness. Adventurous. Loves the freedom and challenges he faces by being solo.

My new bedsheet. Thanks mum..I love it. Gray. With butterflies..~Little wing(s).
[you could use some viewing program/photoshop to do color inverse then you can see the original color]

It's weird though i could actually survive doing nothing or something that is perceived by myself as nothing when everybody out there get bored to hell sitting in their homes waiting patiently for some plans to be executed. Clearly, I have a strong sense of self-indulgence. Bad and good.huh

But I ain't a loner, some social outcast nor someone who isolates himself or estranged person. I have so much fun with friends ya noe..

I have the brotherhood. Thanks to all the brothers and sisters.

This is like the end of a live rock show. So i am feeling it. cos i'd never had the chance to do so. But if I have, then it's also the work of support from you brothers and sisters.
[actually it ended already...outdated statement]

No, actually the rock show has just begun...jeng jeng jeng

Thanks man, for the support, company, experience, lessons, motivation and ENERGY
uh no, no please not the Taiwan chinese boy band. This post is ending as a dedication as once again I have left my home sweet home Penang island. Killing my mother's feelings haaha.

Ah, the Ye-Wheen's Crybaby pedal I used for the wah recording.

Into 3rd semester. Gona end one half of my diploma program. kick-ass.

Have fun, check this out http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/death_cab_singer_slams_30_seconds_to_mars.html about acting rockstar.

oh if you are free, try check the song on Ixion's Wheel in my filefactory music player. The short lyrics is not bad. Nice touch on retribution.

Let me end the post with this excerpt from a Linkin Park song.
"Because say what you will, and say what you might
But don't ignore who it's for at the end of the night"~Dedicated, 1999

No comments: