Sunday 5 July 2009

74. For the Time & Tide

Personal/Ideal/Review
BOOKS! Read books. Any book. When the 3rd semester kicks in, I will have to read the textbooks and do researches and reading. In that case, I will have less time for any other activity.

But come on, life's not 100% 24hours or an ongoing 52 x 7 x 24 x 60 x 60 seconds of career/study/money... So, I gotta fit in time for hobbies. Internet (without fail, wateva the activity is). Guitar. Exercise. Novels. Research.

So how am I going to fulfill my everyday's wish...to sleep well at the appropriate timing and duration. On free days during study period, I sleep usually at 1am and then wake up at either these times: 7.20am/ 10am/ 12pm. Or if I sleep damn late like at around 5am or at 6am I will wake up earliest at 1pm. If insomnia strucks like it happened a month ago during the study leave, sleep at 9am then wake up at 5pm. Game over.

During this current holidays, I do a usual 3am sleep and averaged 12pm waking up if no morning plans.

But for the new term and season, I have dug this out and put it in my to-do list to keep up some productivity level. Enter the model kit craft work.
This is not about Transformers at all.
My brother bought this years ago but never had started on it.
[Either my brother or I misplaced the cutter so it's missing]
He has another one, a Version Ka Wing Gundam..er..the hero's model in Gundam Wing's series. Maybe next year if he didn't manage to sell it off. And a Red Jagd Doga. Oh yeah I am a fan of Gundam. Model kits. Didn't exactly watch the shows except the movie for Gundam Wing.

Freedom Gundam - Gundam Seed 1/100 scaled MG kit.

Will aim for: Sazabi - - - - - great, me and brother were awed at the price long time ago that was RM500plus. Then at Times Square, we saw the price went down to RM250. But didn't think of buying anyway. Actually, it's waste. Now you can find it at around RM300plus. There's also the shining version at RM500. And at Queensbay, I found that they came out with the HG (a form of grading from highest: PG(perfect), MG(master), HG(high)) version with a smaller box packing and it's priced around RM100-RM200..forgotten.

Infinite Justice from Gundam Seed would do too. Great. Great. Great.

That's all for now. Countdown: 10 days left on Island. Kiss me as much as possible before I leave. I mean my ass. hahah

>>>>Kelvyn Yeang guitar clinic and Ocean Of Fire performance later..5th July 1300-1600hrs.

No comments: