Monday 20 April 2009

61. Viva la Vida JS+VH+RHCP

Ideals
Woops. The title is meant to attract attention from Coldplay fans and people..heh. Nothing about them anyway except that... they won that song in the Grammy's. And that song was sued by Joe Satriani for plagiarism on his If I Could Fly. I didn't notice as a listener to Joe. And because I wasn't listening to Coldplay (I used to 6 years ago). The copyright infringement suit was filed last December. I read it firsthand in The Star newspaper. wooo...

Check out youtube for experts showcasing the similarity in their tunes. Who knows..either Coldplay really stole his work or probably Coldplay just hit a similar tune with one of the million compositions in the world.

wouh, this looks familiar. nono no plagiarism, just inspiration. Hmm....I wonder..HAHAH for those who noticed, nvm..

Do check out too his JS series electric guitars from Ibanez and his Peavey amps...my personal favourite sound and style.

So, what is it about JS+VH+RHCP?
Yeah, that's right. As I know, they are Chickenfoot. Tentatively named so before their official release.

This is what you will get from the Otherside from each of the members.
JS = Joe Satriani
VH = Van Halen (they are two members from Van Halen)
RHCP = Chad Smith the drummer from Red Hot Chili Peppers

I get a tinge of funk. Why not add Buckethead or Tom Morello(Audioslave) for that sense of music. And Tom Morello kicks anti-rock dance clubbers asses nicely. If you would, check out his Rage Against The Machine songs or maybe even his current work you wil experience dj-ing or scratching of the loops sounds being made by playing a guitar. heh.

Have fun, breathers.

ah yeah, I came across this...probably Joe's inspiration according to rumours. Check out Cat Stevens' song as it is in this particular blog.

[The word Otherside drew inspiration from the song title "Otherside" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.]
[Pictures from googling]

No comments: