Tuesday 16 October 2012

106. Do Daydreams Come True?

Personal

Well, click, load it, sit back and relax. Why not listen to something rather than read haha. At least before reading.

*

Glimpses of your life flash before your eyes. Or flashes of memory striking you through your dreams in your sleep. Maybe it's called a day dream.

Woke up early in the evening today at about 3pm. Nobody's at home. Brother and father to work. Mum went out to get her vegetarian needs. Stretch. Picked up the piece of fried egg on the dining table, heated it up and.. Munch. Swallowed and then prepared to cook tomyam instant noodle in soup.

I'd never leave anywhere sound like it's so quiet. Or staying somewhere doing something in quietness.

It's Beyond in the CD player. Out loud. While I have my 'breakfast'. 

I know some of the cantonese lyrics as they are still chinese but still not at its whole. So well, the meanings. Nostalgic, sentimental and with life adventures. Anyway, it's cool and somehow just feeling timeless when you listen to songs written and performed by someone already long gone on earth. Let me name a few who came into my mind as they were very far away when they left. Ka Kui (Beyond), Layne (Alice in Chains), Kurt Cobain (Nirvana), Hide (X-Japan), Lennon (Beatles) and of course Hendrix himself. ok wtf there's a lot actually. 

Because time stopped for them their voices become timeless.

Lots of soul searching went through my mind as I listened to music, had my noodle and read the newspaper. Senses somehow separated themselves cleverly. That's not my point but.. a lot have happened lately. Wonder why I keep saying them but readers would not know what on earth happened exactly for me? I gave you jottings of notes of them in previous posts haha. That's also not important in this post. I rather keep them vague and sublime. Yes they happened. And past. And over. So it is today which I come back here to reflect "silently" by being urm "lyrical." There it was I wrote about what to expect under the video at the top of this post.

Sometimes we wish we could turn back time. It never happens. Sometimes we wish we could start all over anew. Sometimes maybe. Sometimes we wished that we have never started it at all. Not all. I don't. I am always a believer of what's done is done. I will live with it. I will be fine. That's the path carved and it will stay. Plus side, there are sweet memories everywhere. Etched. Not scarred.

Life visuals came down cast upon my mind today. Occurred several times through out the day. Even a small nap before I started typing on this. 

Just thought that why don't we leave the bad experiences behind tell them be good and keep quiet. They could be rejections, accidents, failures or just some certain bad hair days. Never tried never knew. So now we know. That's the bright side. 

Forget what they've wronged us. Forget what we've broken. Forget the reasons they happen. But keep in heart that one very reason in the first place they can actually happen. Because we chose and decided to start them anyway. No regrets.

Forgiveness is not necessary. It does not matter because we have stepped up higher. Cruel world but we still have to move on.

There's this quote on my aunt's t-shirt, " Never look down on people unless you're helping them up."

*

On my separation of me and "in a relationship with.." I could say a thousand words. I could sing many songs just to reflect on it. I think they don't matter. The songs only serve for that very moment you sing it. Come listen to good music. This one serves only for the moment. John Petrucci - Lost Without You .lol. There are some songs which are not for the moment but rather general or for the revival period. haha
When the sun rises again. Even the steps are ready.



So rather than singing them out. I chose to walk on. Move on. Like it never happened? A little. Like a loop travel. It's in my head. But rather than keep wondering why are they flashing in your mind and burning in the heart, I look forward and do what I am supposed to do. Live this living like a strong good man.

That's the best I could deliver for myself, and the world later on.

Happy Birthday ;)


No comments: