Monday 18 October 2010

94. Tribute

Ideals
Just a tribute.

Thanks to Hooi for referring me to this song.



And it so happens that these comments touch my soul. Knowing that this song is quite somewhat dedicated to some kind of desperado in which I felt some similarity with in myself. Just like what parents or old wise grandparents would say to their children.

And the last comment below amazingly fit what I felt. heh. Anyways, thank you all. I'm still alive.

musemorris
~YOU MUST be kidding? You guys must be the REAL Eagles?! FANTASTIC! Dedicated to our beloved son Jarrod Ryan ~ June 10, 1987 ~ April 4th, 1991!


KumarsDad
~What a
beautiful song! I dedicate it to my son Jared. Your Mom and I really miss you.Gone but never forgotten.RIP 10/18/1990-04/08/2009

mlee86a
~This song is for the late Jennifer Vincent who dearly loved the Eagles and especially this song.  I will always remember her with this wonderful song.

bubbles9084
~omg i really needed to hear this :') my brother was 23 when he died in a
car accident this was his absolute favorite song and his birthday is october 16th and he pasted on october 20th i really love this song and it helps me get true the day :) thank you :')

TheGrimRomance
~its amazing how this song fits me. x)) *2 thumbs up!*

No comments: