Sunday 14 June 2009

69. Lest The Fingers Bleed

Oh yeah? yeah. The island had packed powerful fun for me and I gave my powerful punch/kick back by... stepping on the Pedal of Life. On my Viva la Ride. Warning: Drive responsibly.

Sunday was a harmonious day spent with family at Queensbay. Monday was a joyful day spent with Jon. Tuesday was a energetic night spent with whole lotta people. All 3 nights had supper till pass 12am.

And I met a girl...ada fate/destiny..young lady..beautiful-pretty-sweet 9/10 rated female. Twice. 2 nights. 2 different venue. Same time frame, 12am. But she has a boyfriend. I'd be ready to go take over the bf's position if a break happens T.T heh =.=

Next: Food-Alma Mater-Hard disk-Guitaring-Movies-Rest

Ideals

So let's kick off with the new season. Maybe. For many, exams are over. For some, new semester begins. For the many, their holidays just kicked in! Kick-ass 69 hah.
[Back in Black..and white]

As for me, yeah if you remember I said I'll be gunning people down. haha not exactly. I will slowly burn the city on the island. Burn in my context is heating it up. My Viva tyre rubber marks wouldn't be enough so I'm calling everyone else who are enjoying life to heat and spice up the life in Penang. Don't get me wrong environmentalists, we're not promoting global warming nor engaging in green house gases diffusion in a large scale. We just want to live life to the fullest. 100% efficiency in converting mental energy to fun energy, for the moment. WALK with me!

I just want to exclaim my objective of believing in life. In life lies a threshold filled with joy and happiness. We just need to mine for it. But if you use a rusty pick or dig carelessly, everything could just collapse and we would see ourselves falter into gloom and darkness.

Whatever... Make your seconds and moments while enjoying worthwhile everytime. Good enough.

Here, I would like to not promote but share this with you fellow musicians and music enthusiasts.

I like his style. He is great. Kudos. Part minute 3.30-3.50 is superb. By the way, it's an instrumental rock/metal guitar piece. Can't stand heavy/"noisy" music, please don't approach.

Here it is, he's Musicman1066 from http://www.freewebs.com/musicman1066/
There you can learn tips and get his own work of guitar tabs.

"We will burn your cities down.."~Gematria (The Killing Name), Slipknot 2008

Feel good.
[bear in mind, the video is subject to his copyright. and I'm not posting it as an advertisement]

No comments: