Friday 12 June 2009

68. Yahuuu!

[to prevent any misinterpretation of brandname that could cause infringement of copyright. anyhow, orally the pronunciation of it could have land a lawsuit being filed on me....I mean, on my Yahoo! sound-alike post title]
Personal
Today is the last day. Today is the day. When Hell let loose of something. Unpredictable. But it ain't judgement day.

And today the something is going to muster all its energy. The something is going to lead an outroar of many something. To revel in the resources and elements of satisfaction. To the ISLAND.

yeahoo. Will be back very soon. Many are returning too. We all love the Island, don't we? We will always love it. Drown with Hell! choi choi choi tai-kei-lei-si *touchwood...

Well, I'm going to collect some energy to write something productive and meaningful to myself. Something I always did after a long haul of being not at home. I need the peace in my mind. Something related which follows up for Hooi's Terminator Salvation. That kind of write-up is very good. It stimulate all our thinking. It all depends, up to people individualism or comformity to commonality to accept the divergence of unholy remarks. By unholy I mean thoughts and professions that do not go along with the available mainstream religions today.

Many would take this as a desecration of being alive as being a creation and going against the existence of the creator. Which in writings by far anyone in the world who attempted to touch contents which are already covered in the bibles would have suffered execration. No, I may not want to touch your religion. I don't like to create such sensitivity. I talk about mine, alright.

Forgive, I pompously used certain words which I just found in the dictionary. ahah.
*

Well, go party of course tonight. Where should I go? Anywhere could avoid some big bang for the bucks...M.O.S burns wallets heh..still, everyone wants a drink. gulp

Come on, celebrate it.

But, stay alive.

2 comments:

Dr. Theorist said...

You're going to Euphoria? You??? Haha, ok ok, enjoy yourself. Come back wash your eyes, k? All I've to say is that the island's waiting for you, so if you're free next week, let's hit gurney! ;-)

But first, it's M.O.S!!! LoL.

JaredT said...

Nope didn't go. Why? Euphoria..next time la...so far hit Melaka and at The Curve only..my club experiences.