Saturday 28 March 2009

58. Tele-resurrection ~Internet

Back. I mean, yes return to the online world. With Streamyx.

This may in fact incite a drifting away relationship among us house mates. How, because each of us would be busy sitting in front of the screen being online then dining room casual conversations would slowly perish from practice. Never mind about that. No big deal. heh

So...play Garena!...Fix webcam...Fix Skype... if I find time for them...

Download music...

Continue the online lurking disease...

yeah of course, do research. No more excuses already.

My comment on Earth Hour thingy... everyone would seem to expend more energy cheering and facilitating the event. So eventually more or less the same amount of energy would be transformed to heat and detrimental passive forces. No hard feelings..heh make love with the lights off lo..

And yeah, there are great posts to savour and stand up for. Here's Hooi's
Buckethead dedication and Cheng Yee's J-Rock impression. Coming up soon, -a reply to these above interesting links. It will be written and posted on terms of my content and validity of my mind. I've lost my choices of words to use... If I have something to write then that reply will come true.heh

2 comments:

Dr. Theorist said...

Wallao eh, u got streamyx there? what, u settling there or sumting? LoL! not bad, u've got life there with internet. eh, post more pics of ur aviation engineering la. ;-)

JaredT said...

yeah few years here.. nothing much to be conveyed through the photos haha..soon one post on aircrafts.still in planning,cheers.